Ross Making 1 last push!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Making 1 last push!!

Sporono probably feels like an ex girlfriend that kinda sticks around and lets you "hit it" every once in a while until you find something better.

WOW!! if he is making a last ditch effort to stop Harb you know his suitcase if filled with money......I like Sparano but this is what happens when you lose in December......no matter what happens I will be a dolphin fan......looks like a start to another exciting offseason.....

Here is Mort trying to rain on our parade. *******!
@mortreport Chris Mortensen
49ers' financial offer may not be same as Fins but Bay Area means no move for Harbaugh, plus multiple draft picks to build, get a QB

@AlbertBreer Albert Breer
Hearing that the magic number in the Harbaugh negotiations is $7 million per year. If Miami offers that, they may just land the big fish.

For those asking who that is:
Reporter, NFL Network. Alum of The Ohio State University and Lincoln-Sudbury R.H.S. Former Patriots (2005-07), Cowboys

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

And here is Adam!

Here is Mort trying to rain on our parade. *******!
@mortreport Chris Mortensen
49ers' financial offer may not be same as Fins but Bay Area means no move for Harbaugh, plus multiple draft picks to build, get a QB

He was probably told by Bill Parcells to put that out on Twitter. I hate Parcells.

And Here is Adam!
@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
49ers not officially out on Harbaugh, not yet anyway, but they're now prepared to move on. They won't compete financially with Fins.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

So do you guys still hate Twitter?

schefter
49ers not officially out on Harbaugh, not yet anyway, but they're now prepared to move on. They won't compete financially with Fins.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

And Here is Adam!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Isn't it nice when you have a lot of the moolah?

@AlbertBreer Albert Breer
Hearing that the magic number in the Harbaugh negotiations is $7 million per year. If Miami offers that, they may just land the big fish.

For those asking who that is:
Reporter, NFL Network. Alum of The Ohio State University and Lincoln-Sudbury R.H.S. Former Patriots (2005-07), Cowboys

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

And here is Adam!

If they offered 7 mill to Gruden, I see no way Ross wouldn't offer it to Harbaugh. He's been option A from the beginning.

And Here is Adam!

Adam Schefter is the best. When he says it, I start getting excited.

And Here is Adam!

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom