Rumor: Adawale Ogunleye might be traded sooner than you think | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Adawale Ogunleye might be traded sooner than you think

It doesn't matter what sacks he picks up Ck. Getting through a mountain of offensive tackle and putting the moves that Adawale put last year takes much more than that. Adawale does an awesome job stopping the run. He could play down the field if he wanted. The double teams of jt is something that is just burned out, I seen Jt get beat one on one. Yet Jt even if he doesnt get to the qb yo ucan see him how far he goes down the pocket and in most plays he looks like he's going to get a sack. Jt didn't play great last year despite his sack numbers which came near the end of the season.

Ogunleye was the better end last year. However I don't like this offseason contract talk. He should have gotten the tender and played a career season.

Washington has no 2nd rder as stated from finheaven... plus rod gardner is a waste to this team... between the 35% rw runs and then chambers, boston, and R mac He'd never get the ball!!! We need some1 on our team to step up and win the 3rd wr spot... It just makes more sense and we wouldn't have to use any resources to acquire something that wouldn't be used much...

FlyingElvis said:
Not enough? You're going to give up four players, including 3 that were/will be drafted in the 3rd or lower rounds? I guess you don't value the draft much.
Reading comprehension skills my man, they are very useful.

OK lets PLEASE put this to bed Ogun is not the DE he thinks he is!!!! He is a good DE I will give him that but he plays on one of the best defenses in the league, with two shut down corners taking away the WR's and JT taking away the back. He d@mn well better get to the QB. I dont think he will succeed as much as he has here no matter where he goes, and not to mention he would probably be asked to play RDE (JT's spot) if he is traded and a team ponies up the dough which he hasnt done. He plays against what is usually the weaker RT without a RB to block him and gets to the QB GO FIGURE!!

I will take a 1st and a conditional 7th at this point. On the condition that if he leads the league in sacks it becomes a 4th. But in the end Poop or get off the POT I am tired of Drews lies, Oguns whining, and the overall fiasco surrounding this whole ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom