Rumor: Dolphins and Cowboys talking trade for 12th pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Dolphins and Cowboys talking trade for 12th pick

Austin to Miami would be priceless, I love the fire that guy plays with.

Last edited by a moderator:
ID GIVE UP #12 FOR> (AUSTIN AND A 2nd AND 5th THIS YEAR) AND A 2nd NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!! NOW TO ME THIS SEEMS MORE REALISTIC TO ME!!! I MEAN COME ON THE DUDE IS TENDERED WITH A 1st AND 3rd!!!!!!! HES GOTTA HAVE SOME VALUE TO THE COWPU**YS...........HE WOULD REALLY FIT GOOD WITH OUR TEAM TO! IM HOPING SOMETHING HAPPENS!!!!!!!

These Rumors of Dallas and Miami started weeks ago, and they had Miles name attached to them. The original source on the subject spoke on this thread and said no names have been attached, but can you imagine a block buster trade where we end up with Miles. This site would explode, it would be down for a month,lol

These Rumors of Dallas and Miami started weeks ago, and they had Miles name attached to them. The original source on the subject spoke on this thread and said no names have been attached, but can you imagine a block buster trade where we end up with Miles. This site would explode, it would be down for a month,lol

It already is exploding and its just a rumors

YEAH THAT WOULD BE NICE!!! AUSTIN IS JUST WHAT HENNE. NEEDS TO GET THIS OFFENSE GOING!! I ALREADY STARTED GETTING BUTTERFLY'S JUST THINKING ABOUT IF BERRY DROP TO THAT SPOT!!!! THERES NO WAY IN THE WORLD, WE TRADING THE PICK!!! JUST THINK, DAVIS. SMITH. BELL. BERRY. OUR DEFENSIVE BACKS ARE SET FOR YEARS AND YEARS TO COME!!!!!!! :hump:

April 22nd cannot get here soon enough, Im going to the doctor on monday just to get prescription for XANAX until the 22nd.

YEAH THAT WOULD BE NICE!!! AUSTIN IS JUST WHAT HENNE. NEEDS TO GET THIS OFFENSE GOING!! I ALREADY STARTED GETTING BUTTERFLY'S JUST THINKING ABOUT IF BERRY DROP TO THAT SPOT!!!! THERES NO WAY IN THE WORLD, WE TRADING THE PICK!!! JUST THINK, DAVIS. SMITH. BELL. BERRY. OUR DEFENSIVE BACKS ARE SET FOR YEARS AND YEARS TO COME!!!!!!! :hump:

Browns just aquired Sheldon Brown, meaning no Haden. Everyone has them going for Berry.

If We Keep The Pick!!!!!!!!! Im Still Gonna Keep On Praying!!! Trust Me The Top, Ten Picks Don't Ever Turn Out The Way We Think!!! As Long As The Raiders Are Picking In The Top Ten!! Anything Can Happen!!! So I Guess Till Al Davis Dies The Top Ten!! Is Unpredictable!!!!!!!!! Lol,

If Dez Bryant and Earl Thomas are still on the board and Dallas calls to offer Miles Austin for the 12th pick do you make the trade?

If Dez Bryant and Earl Thomas are still on the board and Dallas calls to offer Miles Austin for the 12th pick do you make the trade?

No way we do that unless its Miles AND their 27 pick. Dez is going to be great but if we can get value, i say do the trade.

nooooooooooooooooooo,Earl Thomas all the way,
we need a FS more than a WR with our #12...........IMO

We have all taken turns at giving our opinions on the possible Miami & Dallas trade, but what do the guys who do this for a living think. Well, SI's Peter King was asked about the possible trade between the Fins and Cowboys and here is what he said:

SI_PeterKing RT @DALNYK: Any truth to Dal swap with miami 27 for 12, throw in barber ... Makes sense with all Mia RBs in last yr of contracts.

The Fins are gonna be seeing themselves in a real uncomfartable situatuin next year with Ronnie, Ricky & Cobbs all hitting Free Agency. One has to think the Fins are gonna try to get something out of one these guys before losing them for nothing, especially Ronnie. The runningback position is something to keep an eye on in this upcoming trade, even if the trade does not go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have all taken turns at giving our opinions on the possible Miami & Dallas trade, but what do the guys who do this for a living think. Well, SI's Peter King was asked about the possible trade between the Fins and Cowboys and here is what he said:

The Fins are gonna be seeing themselves in a real uncomfartable situatuin next year with Ronnie, Ricky & Cobbs all hitting Free Agency. One has to think the Fins are gonna try to get something out of one these guys before losing them for nothing, especially Ronnie. The runningback position is something to keep an eye on in this upcoming trade, even if the trade does not go down.

I can see Barber as a piece in the deal, but he won't be the key piece. He'd have to be a sneaky-afterthought piece. To drop 15 spots, you're talking about throwing in Austin or their 1st next year and some other goodies. I doubt they're parting with Austin, though.

Back
Top Bottom