Rumor: Dolphins and Cowboys talking trade for 12th pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Dolphins and Cowboys talking trade for 12th pick

I would trade down for marion barber Martelus Bennett and a 5th great deal.

Plz tell me this trade down thought involves swapping first?!?!? Because there is no way a injury prone RB who is not a every down back and a back up TE are worth the 12th pick!

Plz tell me this trade down thought involves swapping first?!?!? Because there is no way a injury prone RB who is not a every down back and a back up TE are worth the 12th pick!

Good point flyn... when I made my response to that post, I was immediately under the assumption we'd get their first rounder too. If that proposed trade doesn't include 1st round swaps, then I say:domoblow:(that's a fun way of implying no thanks lol)

this trade would have to be our 1st for Barber, their 1st, and their 2nd. Our fo is too smart to make Barber for our 1st.
Hopefully

we will not take barber.we trade back for there 2nd,plus next years 1st or 2nd.then we trade are mid 1st round pick for branden marshall.

Redzone.org is reporting the rumor of Cowboys and Dolphins talking draft day trade? http://tinyurl.com/yab2r9b

Guys the rumor was first brought up by Dave Hyde. Where there is smoke there is fire and it appears the Fins have found a partner to move on down.

This article or something similar from another not-reliable-source was posted a few days ago. It's nothing but speculation/bs until someone with credibility says it.

I would rather have Austin Miles then Marion Barber. I like Barber on short yardage plays but we have Cobbs who already fills that role.

Redzone.org is reporting the rumor of Cowboys and Dolphins talking draft day trade? http://tinyurl.com/yab2r9b

Guys the rumor was first brought up by Dave Hyde. Where there is smoke there is fire and it appears the Fins have found a partner to move on down.

if we swap out with dallas we would then be in position to draft t cody at nt like i said weeks earlier and still grab a wr in round 2

Some of you are selling us way short in a trade down scenario. Moving that many spots gets you A LOT. I hope we are discussing this, because, in return, we'll get A LOT. J. Jones is known for overpaying for his inklings. If they want to overpay us, awesome. Otherwise, it's not going to happen. We're not going to trade down out of boredom.

. J. Jones is known for overpaying for his inklings. If they want to overpay us, awesome. Otherwise, it's not going to happen. We're not going to trade down out of boredom.

Excellent point. I think their first, second or third and a fifth or sixth would get it done.

Back
Top Bottom