Rumor - Grier And McDaniel On The Hot Seat | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor - Grier And McDaniel On The Hot Seat

What a stupid ass thread based on a stupid ass article based on a stupid ass viewer.
Comedy Wow GIF by Bounce

I agree...to a point...it's 2 years in a row now injuries are our main excuse for the 1 and done playoff experience....as much as it may be true you can't continue to blame it on injuries every year....well you can but in the end excuses are just that....change is inevitable if the course remains the same...
Is it really an excuse though if you are signing 3 guys off of their sofa on Wildcard weekend and they actually take snaps in the game?

You get to a point of critical mass of injuries that your roster can absorb and the Dolphins reached and breached that last season.

I agree...to a point...it's 2 years in a row now injuries are our main excuse for the 1 and done playoff experience....as much as it may be true you can't continue to blame it on injuries every year....well you can but in the end excuses are just that....change is inevitable if the course remains the same...
Yes, yes you can! - LOL

Is it really an excuse though if you are signing 3 guys off of their sofa on Wildcard weekend and they actually take snaps in the game?

You get to a point of critical mass of injuries that your roster can absorb and the Dolphins reached and breached that last season.

I get it...like i said I agree... but only to an extent *if I'm the owner thinking I'm going to die soon pushing 80 something yrs old*...I see Ross making a move if there's a repeat...injuries won't make a difference a 3rd go around...

Belichick was fired in New England and he won 6 SB’s as the Patriots HC. So except for Reid in KC, every head coach in the NFL is on the hot seat going into the 2024 season if they don’t meet the expectations placed on them by the owner.

That is also the situation with every teams GM, who owners expect to work hand in hand with the HC and provide the coaches with players who can compete for a SB.

Ross has obviously had a lot of patient and trust in Grier over the years but Ross isn’t getting any younger. So while I hope McDaniel is the HC for years to come and Grier remains in his job because the Dolphins are successful on the field, anything is possible if the Dolphins don’t get to the playoffs and win a game next season.
RONG! - LOL

A very reasonable response '72 just careful of the homers, it may not be enough to placate them.

We shall see how the season goes, who knows what Ross would do if this team only wins 7/8 games next year. NFL - Not for Long - things change fast. Hopefully the change coming is a deep run in the playoffs but we shall see.
Can Ross fire the "Lemmings"?
He can?
Count me in. - LOL

A franchise that hasn’t won a playoff game in 24 years deserves every hot-take hit piece it gets. More injuries will happen next year, likely at very inconvenient times late in the season. There will be tough games on the road, in bad weather. They will be scrutinized on national TV against good opponents when everyone is watching. It’s a referendum year for Grier (finally), McDaniel, and Tua.

Just another throw some one under a bus bullshIt so I'm relevant.
Could start some thing similar for many teams in the league.

Meaningless article…as about 90% of them are this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom