Rumor - Grier And McDaniel On The Hot Seat | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor - Grier And McDaniel On The Hot Seat

National publications running this story too (link below), so there is a chance there is something to it. I find it hard to believe, and think it is just offseason noise when people want clicks and they turn a question into a story. Grier should have been gone ages ago, but it seems he is an employee for life. It is too early on McDaniel, and although not perfect, he is the most promising head coach they have had in 20 years. But, and do not misconstrue this as Tua bashing, as it is not, there is one way to know. If Tua is signed to a big long term deal, it is hard to believe Grier and McDaniel are on the outs, as why would any owner let them make a huge commitment for the team in terms of dollars and tying themselves to a player, if he was thinking of firing the guys making the decision? If on the other hand they make Tua play out the 5th year option, and only franchise tag Wilkins as well for example, so no big long term commitments are made, and the decks remain pretty clear, you start to think there could be something to this. In summary, how the Dolphins behave this offseason may give us some insight into Ross's overall confidence level in the current administration.
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...are-mike-mcdaniel-chris-grier-on-the-hot-seat

This is the epitome of what’s wrong with media today. One person poses a question, some hack turns it into conjecture, and then someone else calls the complete fabrications “news.”

Nothing to see here…move along.

This is the epitome of what’s wrong with media today. One person poses a question, some hack turns it into conjecture, and then someone else calls the complete fabrications “news.”

Nothing to see here…move along.
Florio started this based on a question from " a viewer for Thursday’s #PFTPM". LMMFAO, anybody wanna bet that "Patrick Mullen " is actually Chris Simms?

Florio started this based on a question from " a viewer for Thursday’s #PFTPM". LMMFAO, anybody wanna bet that "Patrick Mullen " is actually Chris Simms?

Where is the question a bad one? Other than including McDaniel’s name, though?

How is Grier not on the hot seat?

Ya it’s a amazing how many people got upset at this question/turned article and have glossed over the concept by bashing Florio.

🤷‍♂️

I've honestly come to acceptance about Grier so I just hope for the best....

...and Ross...well...I look at it like what Dan said about the logo change...not much we can do as fans...as long as he is the owner ...it is what it is...might be morbid to say it but given the 40 years age gap...more or less... between me and Ross I am hoping, God willing, I'll see the team owner change at some point and certain things change for the better...

My issue with "the question" is why does a guy with such a legitimate GIGANTIC platform need to quote his sycophants to generate a headline ? He literally has no source other than the conjecture of "Patrick Mullen" on Twatter. I'm not sticking up for anyone @The Ghost, everybody is accountable.

Miami has the coolest, wacky wardrobe, nerd coach in the NFL.

We finally got that one right.

Extend Mike now...

I don't know about Grier but McDaniel will definitely have a more hot seat after year 3 if they don't win a playoff game. If they have legitimate talent with a good QB with expectations of being a SB team, 3 years of losing in the 1st round would not be acceptable.
the seat should be much much much much much hotter for grier than mcdaniel, not even close.

My issue with "the question" is why does a guy with such a legitimate GIGANTIC platform need to quote his sycophants to generate a headline ? He literally has no source other than the conjecture of "Patrick Mullen" on Twatter. I'm not sticking up for anyone @The Ghost, everybody is accountable.

Because it’s a legitimate question. I am sure he gets asked plenty of questions that don’t turn into site posts.

🤷‍♂️

I've honestly come to acceptance about Grier so I just hope for the best....

...and Ross...well...I look at it like what Dan said about the logo change...not much we can do as fans...as long as he is the owner ...it is what it is...might be morbid to say it but given the 40 years age gap...more or less... between me and Ross I am hoping, God willing, I'll see the team owner change at some point and certain things change for the better...

I hear ya. Hard to imagine a world where Stephen Ross and Chris Grier bring a Super Bowl championship to Miami.

Grier is going give Tua the money. Tua is Grier meal ticket. Tua is good enough to at leased make a wildcard for now.

That’s not the point.

The assertion was that there is a rumor with some validity that he is on the hot seat.

“How is he not” is an extension of that. It’s like saying “prove to me that Santa Claus doesn’t exist.”

Back
Top Bottom