Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great

the smog there in the summer is brutal, and harsh winters. Ive been there twice and not my cup of tea, but I hate the Leafs as well so Im sure that factors in . although at this point Im beginning to feel sorry for them lol.

Toronto is a very nice place to live nowhere near Vancuver as it is the most beautiful city in Canada.
Montreal is something else. Calgary well if the world needed an enema .... you know what I mean.

Seriously, unless our next coach is on a flight in from Canada, I could care less about how nice the cities are in Canada. I am sure they are great, but last time I checked they weren't called the Canadian Dolphins.

Oh it was you they used for a source on the quality of life in TO! ROALMAO.
How's that Creemore beer or is it Peemore from that sludgewater you call a lake.
Come out to Alberta some time and see some blue sky! On second thought don't you'd probably stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too funny the Canadians are going at it. Just good fun till the hockey sticks come out.

Keeping Ireland gives me plenty of doubt despite a new coach. Will Ireland work with the new coach to get the players he needs or will it be more O-line and D-line in the early rounds of the draft?

Well if you look at the OL the last few weeks "they suck bigtime" superman can not play behind a sucky OL period.

Harbaugh has all the leverage. Must be nice to be in his shoes.

This kinda reminds me of Heat offseason. Three big guns going on a trip, pitching the franchize and future.

Back
Top Bottom