Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great

You know what else is big in Canada?
Gordon Lightfoot...................man they LOVE that guy!!

Honestly, you couldn't pay me to live in Miami. Its a seven lane deep parking lot around there most of the time with traffic. I live in colorado in the mountains, so it's quite the shock when i catch a game down there.

Spoke to my source this AM after waking up and witnessing all these Harbaugh stories. Had to thank the guy for hooking us up here on Finheaven.com. The latest is that Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, he says Ross is willing to do anything & everything to make this team a contender. Like Armando Salguero reported Ireland & Nolan are untouchable to Ross, he loves both guys especially Nolan.

Tells me Cowher with all his demands really turned off the team. He says the talks between Ross & Harbaugh have been extremely positive and their is a real good chance this happens. They have been meeting for the last week & the reason Ireland was at the Standford practices was because he was pursuing Harbaugh. Things are moving very fast and smooth so stay tuned.

If this is true, it's GREAT news.

Toronto.... a top city in the world? They must have taken the word of someone who lived there LOL. I'm with you but T.O. .. quit making his point for him!

The Economist rates it a top-5 city in the world - factoring in culture, the living wage, etc.

Harbaugh has just as many wins in Miami as Sporano this season...SIGN THE MAN AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET HIS QB!!!!

Man I hope this turns out to be true. Just watching that game last night had me so excited.

Will Nolan be okay with not getting a chance at the HC spot especially considering he as got experience (albeit horrific experience)? What do you guys think?

The Economist rates it a top-5 city in the world - factoring in culture, the living wage, etc.

the smog there in the summer is brutal, and harsh winters. Ive been there twice and not my cup of tea, but I hate the Leafs as well so Im sure that factors in . although at this point Im beginning to feel sorry for them lol.

the smog there in the summer is brutal, and harsh winters. Ive been there twice and not my cup of tea, but I hate the Leafs as well so Im sure that factors in . although at this point Im beginning to feel sorry for them lol.

I believe they rated Vancouver #1. Been a while since I've seen the list.

Back
Top Bottom