Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great

O god... Canes coaching search all over again....

I heard a very interesting comment today that Parcells left because he and Ireland were at each others throat. In fact, Ireland stopped coming to work. If true, it makes sense why they would keep Ireland. He is respected around the league as a personnel man.

I heard this on Sedano this morning as well... wonder what their main points of contention were?

A simple thank you to FinAtic would suffice. He doesn't have to take time to post things like this, but he does. Take his information for what you will, but don't stir **** up just because you don't think it is relevant. I don't know who his sources are, and neither does anyone else. I do know that several times he has reported something, and it ended up being true many hours before any media outlet had news of it. I've seen ESPN, CBS, Fox, Yahoo, Sun Sentinel, and the Miami Herald all report a story with "sources close to so and so say..." and it end up being wrong. So take the post with a grain of salt, don't believe it, just don't belittle the poster for trying to pass information along.

Finally some balls on this guy. If you want to be an owner you have to make s*** happen. You might be alright after all Mr. Ross.

u live in canada. u may not pay for mediocrity

but u live in it.....

USA >>>

Canada didn't find themselves in an economic crisis now did they? Matter of fact their home prices/values have gone up recently :)

Canadians are pretty civil, we could learn something from that.

Back
Top Bottom