Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged)

Confirmed: French hoax.
clear.gif

mmmm, French Hoax - I like powdered sugar on mine!

Is that is the lead reporter and on all of the time, Sign me up for french tv.

I wont understand a word but it will be a good 30 minutes of viewing.

RonnieB23 said:
Man, u couldn't anymore ignorant. :shakeno:

and, furthermore, didn't you see my graphic -

Miss Melissa would have me watching ONLY french channels. In fact, she could take over for Joe Rose & Jimmy Cefalo. Touchdown Chris Chambers!
J'aimerais avoir le sexe avec vous beaucoup fois

GCD960 said:
Hey, did you guys hear the one about the bronco and frenchman that walked into a bar?.....

and the frenchman says to the south end of the bronco, "You're a horses arese!"

[not you, it was the joke line.]

newlownorder said:
They reported it on ESPN.com so I took that as confirmation. It it is a hoax than mostly all newstations just got bamboozled.
Not really. Most stations/newpapers are not reporting this as something that is necessarily true, but what the Miami Herald or the Denver paper have written.

Smells.

duss12 said:
Was on the newsflash of a french station

Noted that denver official falsely stated that williams failed a drug test in hopes of trading for him for less that a second rounder

I have no link and I will be flamed for this

Fishy, Fishy, Fishy, Fish. Fish, Fish, Fishy, Ohhh.:tantrum:

fishfan34 said:
ok, i'm officially confused as to what's going on. The French are reporting that an american football team knowingly released a false report of an american football player that's on ANOTHER american football team having failed a drug test so that said american football team can hoax the other said american football team into trading him for less than his possible value when the original said football teams knows that said amercian player would not be avaiable to play for one season? And, said player is not in america, canada, OR France? is that what i'm supposed to be understanding?

LMAO

"Because of the confidential nature of the league's substance-abuse policy, we can't comment on any aspect of that program," Greene said.
The quote is from Harvey Green the Dolphins spokesman. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-williams20feb20,0,1296928.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Two different news sources are reporting that Dolphins running back Ricky Williams has failed a drug test, though team and league officials have not confirmed the reports.
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/MIA/9251291

I call bull@@@@. I think he may have missed a test as he is on vacation in India right now. The NFL can not release the results because of the new confidential laws about medical records, and drug testing comes under the law.

Back
Top Bottom