Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged)

No more dope smoking head cases are needed on our Dolphins team. Cut Ricky and be done with him once and for all. He is a disgrace to the entire organization.

I think this is a lot of smoke, and somebody in Denver is the source not Ricky. First of all this is coming from a Fox station? Right away it's suspect. Disinformation is the all the rage these days. I believe that it's a game that somebody in Denver is playing to reduce Ricky's trade value and I will believe that until I hear something definitive from from an actual reliable source. Fox news ain't it. Don't jump on the "Kill Ricky" bandwagon.

see: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9249658

sportsline is citing Miami Herald as the originating sources for this story

Denver Post: http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3527545

Denver....saying KDVR-31 (denver) and the Miami Herald ...blah blah

Wait and see how all this plays out. "Denver" starts this rumor...anonymous sources yada yada and now it's being turned around into "Miami" papers/sources as "owning" this rumor.

It will be interesting to see where all this goes....

Ricky failed a drug test, is that so hard to believe? no, it isn't

nick1 said:
Ricky failed a drug test, is that so hard to believe? no, it isn't

Actually to me it is

I bought all his talk about getting clean, and realizing what it does to your body, and yoga discourages it and all that stuff he fed us

Im not shocked per say but I sure didnt expect it

Nublar7 said:
A french station? :wink:
ummmmm no hawaiin ibelieve:sidelol: or maybe tai:sidelol: I seem to have forgotten:sidelol: oh well gotta go munchies Lmao:sidelol:

PALMA said:
Between your rude comments about the French and this quote, I feel shamed that people like you are allowed to splatter the internet with such ignorant drivel. You my friend are pathetic!

Please learn some humility.
the french create a vacuum when they enter a room much like yourself i might add:sidelol:

twanderer said:
Okay, justr saw the ticker on sports center. Stilll don't seem to be making a big deal out of it. Almost timid abot it.

If anyone could confirm this story on their own, with their own sources its ESPN. I for one am really questioning the accuracy of this story.

Yeah I was watching SC (mexican version) and they said that Williams failed a drug test and he faces 1 year suspencion:fire:

I do find it interesting that a Denver station floated the story originally. I could see someone in the Denver organization "leaking" the story just to "remind" the league (in a much bigger way) that Ricky's status is so tenuous so as to drive his trade value down.

If it's a hoax, once the story is refuted the "reminder" will still have made its mark, and Denver will have gotten its wish for a lower trade value.

Thanks for all the Babelfish... (off-topic)

duss12 said:
well they know D-mac was released b4 you did

http://www.rds.ca/football/chroniques/198317.html
Something got lost in the translation...

"Thursday February 16, the 2006 - (RDS) - plater of Dolphins of Miami, Damion McIntosh, was released, Thursday, him which was shown of domestic violence towards his wife.

McIntosh had been stopped Wednesday. It affirmed with the police officers that it pushed his wife and that the latter struck the head violently against the ground.

Precious McIntosh was neat at the hospital, before obtaining its leave.

Six season old veteran, the plater of 320 pounds began the 16 parts of Dolphins by way of plater on the left side this season."

This made headlines in my local paper Rochester demorcrat and Chronicle, it states as reported by the "miami herald" but mentions that the story broke out of Denver.

If true this would be very sad he was a good example of a recovering addict that was doing the right things.

I wouldn't be surprised if its true, but I have been watching ESPN sportcenter all morning and they haven't mentioned it at all, something is not right here.

If this in fact true, techincally we are still in the 05-06 season the new season starts March 3rd, so we can say that it happened last year, and not at the beginning of the new (signifying a black cloud early for the 06-07 season).

No matter if you like him or hate him, want him to stay or to trade, if this is true, nothing good can come from it to Miami.

It's sad.

Common guy's, this french bashing is about as valid as the "black QB" theory!

I know we're all better than that. If you don't believe the prejudice in those types of statements you're far more ignorant than those you're complaining about.

Now, I don't speak french so I had a hard time reading this but I have spent a lot of my company's time this morning :) reading article's from Winnipeg, Washington, LA, Seattle, Denver and Miami.

Everything I have found seems to read different.

One thing I know for the Dolphins sack .......that being why we're all here....I really hope that french paper is right.

Knowing the media, they are so linked and have so many friends and contacts that it's not outside the relm of possibility that this rumour is true.

I sure hope it is.

Back
Top Bottom