Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged)

I see it very fishy that the NFL hasn't comment on it on it's official site. ESPN isn't given it to much love either.....I dont know but it seems like Denver is going to be in some serious trouble the reporter is gonna regret stating all this if it was false....

The NFL has not said one thig it has all been speculations by reporters

Al Jazeera has just reported that Ricky had a son tonight... and his name... is... Muhammed

FinAtic8480 said:
The NFL has not said one thig it has all been speculations by reporters

No speculation would be if they said they thought he failed the drug test. They are saying that their sources said he did fail the drug test...big difference. We all know what happens when a reporter puts his/her credibility on the line and is wrong (i.e. Dan Rather).

duss12 said:
it's not on their website but it's also a tv station.. it said that a undisclosed team most likely denver since the drug reports came from denver that a team trying to trade for williams was trying to put bad press on him to lower it's value...

but I may be wrong as usually I trust US news... but hey never know
Why in the world would you trust the U.S. news?

NewEra13 said:
I hate the french... arrogant ba...yeah Ill shutup..........................I dont know what Im more upset about, that France came up with this... or that there's Dolphins fans in France...
I don't know if he is, but have you ever though that maybe Duss is french?

kpcane said:
Well it seems like it has been confirmed by NFL officials, so it doesn't really matter where it originated.

Link?

Crap I forgot to watch the Denver news stations tonight....I will try to get more info and watch the stations tomorrow. Hope the reports are wrong .:shakeno:

im not going to Bash Ricky untill i get all the info, i dont want to jump the gun, like alot of people are doing, ill give him the benifit of the doubt, but before all the info is out im not gonna trash him

NewEra13 said:
Al Jazeera has just reported that Ricky had a son tonight... and his name... is... Muhammed

Between your rude comments about the French and this quote, I feel shamed that people like you are allowed to splatter the internet with such ignorant drivel. You my friend are pathetic!

Please learn some humility.

PALMA said:
Between your rude comments about the French and this quote, I feel shamed that people like you are allowed to splatter the internet with such ignorant drivel. You my friend are pathetic!

Please learn some humility.
LOOK is this true? Why am I even considering beliving this? Nub? I know you feel the same way. We know better than this, from the zoo as well.

NJFinFury2004 said:
LOOK is this true? Why am I even considering beliving this? Nub? I know you feel the same way. We know better than this, from the zoo as well.

My comment was not arguing the factual basis of the Ricky report, it was directed at the ignorant poster.

NewEra13 said:
I hate the french... arrogant ba...yeah Ill shutup..........................I dont know what Im more upset about, that France came up with this... or that there's Dolphins fans in France...

A lot of people here are ignorant?? french canadian mean anything to you?

Back
Top Bottom