Ryan Grove has been fired | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Grove has been fired

Should have did this all when he(Gase) got hired, but given the 10-6 season I can see the wanting most things to remain familiar.

Personally, the team doctors should be axed first before anyone if they haven't yet.

Too much partying and Miami night life?
Could be. Remember the all the text between Incognito and Martin about going to clubs looking for girls all the time? And then the pot parties at Pouncey's home?

Ozzy rules!!

This is what happens when teams go 6-10 ... heads need to roll. While Ross has faith in Gase, there are consequences associated with failing to perform.

I'm eager to see Tannehill with a full offseason to ramp up and command Gase's offense. The first season was on a tremendous upswing, it bodes very well. Let's see if this offseason we can add a few OL (I'm only comfortable with Tunsil and Davis, and neither is quite good enough yet either). We definitely need to add a TE or two, and I'm hoping they're not journeymen types like we typically add. The WR corps is in its prime, Tannehill should be in his prime, the system is comfortably learned ... this upcoming season is the time for the offense to perform. Time for Gase to make good on all this potential.

Well while I find this refreshing only because I believe much of the issue is/was coaching this year when you have a undiciplined team like ours I can only shake my head at these moves. Certainly didn't happen when we had a head coach called Shula. Which means one of two things regarding our current phins team, times have changed and the head coach is no longer in charge of his players decipline or Gases approach is delegating the players decipline to his assistant coaches while he calls the games.

Back
Top Bottom