Ryan Grove has been fired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Grove has been fired

Whatever happened to science and the special metrics we had implemented? Lots of money and time wasted.

The one by one firings seem legit due to T baum, Grier and Gase saying they will look at everyone from this season and review them. Maybe they are going one by one, position by position.

The defense was getting tired just by walking out to the field for warm ups

Ozzy rules!!
Yeah lol......when your defense spends most of the game on the field because your offense has a bad habit of going 3 and out in most games.......I would be tired just walking out on the field for warmups too.

I'm enjoying it. They confirm my suspicion of Adam Gates. He is a petulant guy with high expectations who makes rash decisions when things aren't going smoothly and exactly as planned. With these moves nobody is bothering to evaluate them one by one. It would be silly. But when the same type of move is made with Jay Ajayi in an isolated higher profile situation then everyone is scrambling to rationalize it point by point.

That's not me. I'm a big picture guy. It looks like I handicapped Adam Gase perfectly. I knew what the Ajayi move signified. And as soon as the first firing happened recently I knew there would be more, many more. There is no way Adam Gase is going to conclude 6-10 had only one failed support structure.

7 references to yourself in a short post. Impressive. The line was 6 and I had the over.

Why don't the firings signify a willingness to hold people accountable? Did you raise the same concerns about rash decisions when he cut Thomas and Turner last season?

It doesn't seem to me that the Head Athletic Trainer is the guy responsible for conditioning. That would be the strength and conditioning coach....Dave Puloka. I think the trainer is more rehab/post injury recovery.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying it. They confirm my suspicion of Adam Gates. He is a petulant guy with high expectations who makes rash decisions when things aren't going smoothly and exactly as planned. With these moves nobody is bothering to evaluate them one by one. It would be silly. But when the same type of move is made with Jay Ajayi in an isolated higher profile situation then everyone is scrambling to rationalize it point by point.

That's not me. I'm a big picture guy. It looks like I handicapped Adam Gase perfectly. I knew what the Ajayi move signified. And as soon as the first firing happened recently I knew there would be more, many more. There is no way Adam Gase is going to conclude 6-10 had only one failed support structure.
I admittedly don't see every thread but I missed yours predicting this. maybe it was just a post?

All these firings but not many replacements hired yet. Maybe they have come to agreements but just have not announced them yet.

The Patriots are going to lose both of their coordinators not that it matters. Still hopefully some chaos comes out of that for them. Curious to see who the Dolphins are looking at. Anyone know of any connections between Gase and anyone on the remaining playoff teams?

this has been thought Ive had for years. Can Miami be a city that players come to play and avoid these temptations? I think this is a partial factor here for decades
Exactly why we NEED to draft players that not only played in cold/sh*tty conditions, but also from boring states like Washington, Arkansas, or Georgia (hated living there, might as well been in a cabin in the woods.)

I think it's the other way around. Bring players who were raised in big party towns and still had the discipline to make it.

Back
Top Bottom