Ryan Grove has been fired | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Grove has been fired

Well hopefully these firings will result is number one better coaches, improved players production and a better record and or sadly just another coach hiring his coaches, drafting his players coming up short and getting fired.

If I was a rich ads football player of spend my freetime getting **** up and at the club's and chilling with girls too... js
We need fewer guys that get ****ed and more guys that do the ****ing.

I'm glad to see heads rolling. There was very little the Dolphins did last year that was acceptable in any way, shape or form. Players underachieved, players committed an obscene amount of penalties, players failed to execute their assignments, some players just seemed to have too much mouth and rebellion in them, FAs mostly stunk, we paid huge money to players who simply weren't worth it and the players didn't seem to care. Anyway, cut all dead wood, players, coaches whoever was responsible for any part of the disaster that was last season. I honestly want to turn the page and forget it ever happened but Gase doesn't get that luxury. He has to figure out what went wrong. The silver lining is that the hammer came down hard and the impact was felt in every corner of the franchise. The message is pretty clear: get it right or we'll get someone who can. Things will be so much better with Tannehill under center, get him a TE and secure the oline and we are a play off offense imo.

this has been thought Ive had for years. Can Miami be a city that players come to play and avoid these temptations? I think this is a partial factor here for decades

I would hate for this to be true, thats a sign of an undisciplined team. Parcells and Coughlin won with the NY night life available to their players.

Back
Top Bottom