San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Cleveland game stunk but we rebounded with the W in Toronto. Now it's onto kick some Knick a$$.

3-1 here we come

SpurzN703 said:
Cleveland game stunk but we rebounded with the W in Toronto. Now it's onto kick some Knick a$$.

3-1 here we come

:yes:

getting Elson, and Jackie Butler, were huge for the Spurs.

Elso can block shots, and does have a decent mid range game (and the first couple games he's shown some post moves).

Although Butler isn't playing right now, he's a good rebounder and can score down low. His problem has been that he's still chunky, and needs to bulk up a bit.

I also like the pick ups of Jacque Vaugn (good defensive PG), and James White (rookie SG, who can dunk. just needs to add muscle.)

ChambersWI said:
getting Elson, and Jackie Butler, were huge for the Spurs.

Elso can block shots, and does have a decent mid range game (and the first couple games he's shown some post moves).
Although Butler isn't playing right now, he's a good rebounder and can score down low. His problem has been that he's still chunky, and needs to bulk up a bit.

I also like the pick ups of Jacque Vaugn (good defensive PG), and James White (rookie SG, who can dunk. just needs to add muscle.)

Yea I really like the Elson kid.He fits nicely with the Spurs rotation.He needs to start.Oberto is pretty much a bum.Seems like hes there to absorb fouls to me.Hes a good rebounder, but he doesnt need to start.

I love the acquisiton of James White. He could win the Slam Dunk contest.Love his atheleticism.I want to see him in a game soon.

Good game tonight.Got a chance to listen to the game on the Knicks online stream.Got a big 23 point lead and let it evaporate in the 4th.Its all good.Let the kiddies go on a little run but still prevailed.Nice to win that second game of a back to back.Get back to SA and get ready for the Suns.

Brent Barry got into rhythym tonight and had 5 threes.Parker had 24 points and 10 assists.Nice to hear that the bench played well tonight too.Nice road win over a team that might be up and coming.Cant wait til Wednesday night.

Big game on Wed vs Phoenix then have 2 days off before the Knickerbockers come into town.

I smell 4-1 a comin'

Dre3000 said:
[/B]

Yea I really like the Elson kid.He fits nicely with the Spurs rotation.He needs to start.Umberto is pretty much a bum.Seems like hes there to absorb fouls to me.Hes a good rebounder, but he doesnt need to start.

I love the acquisiton of James White. He could win the Slam Dunk contest.Love his atheleticism.I want to see him in a game soon.

White is not ready. He's got great athleticism, but is only 190 lbs.

Overall, The Spurs did a good job reshaping their roster. The bench is so much better than it was last year.

ChambersWI said:
White is not ready. He's got great athleticism, but is only 190 lbs.

Overall, The Spurs did a good job reshaping their roster. The bench is so much better than it was last year.

That said, I think the Spurs will do everything they can to get him ready.He has a 2year deal,so he has time.The other good thing about him is hes young.The Spurs should be real tough come playoff time.

Tim Duncan's going to win the MVP this year, he looks more motivated then ever which is scary for the rest of the NBA!

:eek: :eek: **dre3000 wipes his brow**.Im normally not so worried when we play the Suns, but tonight they had a lil fight in em.Spurs showed some resiliency tonight.Need to keep it up.Always nice to win overtime games.Our star of the game::eek: Oberto-what?**dre3000 sends some dap his way**.11-11,man thats wild.Hopefully he continues to play well.4-1 thats a nice start.

Lets win the season series with the Suns.Go Spurs Go!.

Spurs 111 Suns 106 OT

Real tough game last night. Phoenix is a lot tougher then their record (though its too early to tell).

Rest up for 2 nights and get ready to go 5-1 vs NY on Sat.

SAN ANTONIO (Ticker) -- Tony Parker's productive play is a major reason why the San Antonio Spurs are on a roll.

Parker looks to lead the Spurs to their fourth consecutive victory and second over the New York Knicks in six days when the teams close their season series on Saturday.

The 24-year-old Parker made 11-of 16 shots and finished with 24 points and 10 rebounds for his only double-double of the season to lead the Spurs in Monday's 105-93 victory over the Knicks.

Spurs go for second win over Knicks in six days

Spurs should be able to duplicate if not improve on the previous victory in NY.Its not as if they have a hot team coming into SA tonight.Hopefully the Spurs are looking to take control early and not look back.

culpepper2chambers said:
blazers play the spurs on my bday so i will be goin to that game.

Spurs play the Rockets Tuesday on my birthday...Hopefully theyll leave me a present.Tha W baby!!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom