San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Buddwalk said:
charlottes heading into the right direction for sure the players just need more playing time...hard to believe that emeka okafor isnt even 100% yet and he blocked duncan a couple times last night...19 points, 9 rebounds, 5 blocks, 5 steals

They kinda have to be, if you keep sucking, eventually all your Top 5 draft picks will make you a good team.

Soon enough, they will be

SpurzN703 said:
They kinda have to be, if you keep sucking, eventually all your Top 5 draft picks will make you a good team.

Soon enough, they will be

yeah morrison was a great pick...21 and 27 points in his only two starts this season

Buddwalk said:
yeah morrison was a great pick...21 and 27 points in his only two starts this season
The thing I dont really like about him is he really doesnt play defense.He may be a good pickup, but I dont think he'll win ROY.He needs to play better D.

Another great game by the bench tonight.The Bulls didnt have much go their way in the Texas Triangle this time.I think they were pretty worn out.Anyways, everybody played well.Good win for the Spurs tonight.

Spurs 100 Bulls 83

Spurs 108 Kings 99.Wow Artest was on fire in the first half, but wound up with only 3 points in the second half.T. Duncan 13-17, 35 Pts 14 Rebs,3 assists.Man and 9-11 from the line :eek: Solid.Only undefeated team on the road so far...Lets keep this up tomorrow night in Portland.

Dre3000 said:
The thing I dont really like about him is he really doesnt play defense.He may be a good pickup, but I dont think he'll win ROY.He needs to play better D.

obviously you didnt see him shutdown lebron james for 16 points...and yes morrison was on lebron the whole game

Buddwalk said:
obviously you didnt see him shutdown lebron james for 16 points...and yes morrison was on lebron the whole game

Hell need to do that on a more consistent basis in this league...And whose to say Lebron just didnt have a bad game.W'ell see over time how well he plays D.

Spurs 107 Blazers 98....Tim,Bowen and Giiiiinnnooooobliiiiiiiiiiiii won this game for us.Im impressed.The Heat on Wednesday.Time to show the Heat who will be replacing them as champs.Go Spurs Go!!

ginobili...gotta love a kid with that emotion hes still one of my favorite players in the league to watch....him, lbj, and chris paul :yes:

But you gotta love emeka okafor, 22 points 13 rebounds 8 blocks last night

9-2 and looking good.

Tough stretch coming up with Miami and Dallas coming to AT&T.

I expect us to be 11-2 afterwards

Gunna lose games here and there. B2B always stink for us.

And of course the 2nd best team in the league is in our division. Gotta love that. Put us in the East and we're in the Finals 25 years straight

Gotta love the one star for the thread so far :lol: I guess its Haterade time...

Anyways I just heard an interview with Eva I guess TP flew to Los Angeles asked Eva to marry him.The wedding is this summer as is mine.Good job dogg:D

The Kings tom night...Should be interesting after a few days off.This team needs to get back on course at home.Spurs need to get fired up.

Wassup Dre!!!??

Looks like Eva Longoria is gonna make an honest man out of Frenchie Parker. :wink:

The Mavs looked like the team to beat out West until Kobe went off on
them last night.

Back
Top Bottom