San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

You can do whatever you want, and that includes not admitting when you are wrong, and not being able to rationally come to an unbiased conclusion..But you've already been doing the latter...You and SpurzN703 got pretty quick to make personal accusations..

I'm done arguing man. You either respect me for who I am or don't. I'll live either way

Nothing the Suns have done has been brought up that is in question. You mentioned once the finger to Manus eye, well when it happened I said ti my buddy a foul should have been called. There were several calls that didn't go the Spurs favor that I think should have...It just seems that there have been a few more against the Suns..We covered all of this when we were discussing defense and tough playoff style basketball. You know that I wasn't blaming the Spurs, and was saying its the officials changing the way they call games during the playoffs that bothers me...And if you actually read my osts I havent been whining over and over about the same thing...SInce the suspensions got handed out, I basically shifted from discussing why I dont think they should be suspended to saying now that it happened its time for Suns fans to focus on the games at hand and not worry about what we can not control...

Stoudemire is a 24 year old kid who missed over a year with a potentially career ending injury who felt as if Bowen was trying to hurt him. He was upset, and spoke his mind about it, he said he watched the tape over and over again to decide if it was intentional and came to the conclusion it was...Whether or not it was is up for debate, but Amare is definitely not the only one who feels that way...I don't ever remember saying I agreed that the Spurs as a team are dirty, I don't even know if I think Bowen is dirty..I think they do some cheap things, but I wouldn't say they are dirty...What do you want me to do though, if Amare thinks they are thats his opinion, it doesn't affect either of us...And I know I have said that I love Duncan, as a player and person..

You know damn well that you had no case in complaining about either of those situations...I didn't complain when Raja Bell got suspended last year, and if something similar happened I wouldn't complain again...Conversely if Duncan had been suspended for the incident that happened on the 2nd quarter are you going to tell me it was fair, and you wouldn't have complained at all..

Like I said before, I wont use this as an excuse for the Suns losing if they do (I still think they will win)..That doesn't mean other people won't, but I will give credit where credit is due, I always have...

I just take issue with you pointing fingers at me, and calling me a whiner and such...Out of everyone in the thread, I have been the most open minded, yet just because I am also the most active, I get targeted...

Dude go whine in your thread.I think youre so wound up that you really have no clue about what youre talking about anymore.There really isnt anything left to say to you right now.Its really clear to me how you feel by what you post.Stop making excuses for yourself and that Suns team.

:lol: And this is a message board.YOU take issue?Thats hilarious.Who the hell are you?Did you somehow become a Mod and me not know it.Get a clue.You dont get it do you.YOURE SUNS player is probably this sole one to be blamed for opening up this whole can of worms anyways by the statements he made.I dont give a **** how old he is,he knows better.Is he some child that knows not what he speaks?Get out man!!

And as Ive said nothing has been called to question by the Suns because nobody on the Spurs HAS WHINED like the Suns players and organization has.

You talk **** to me, accuse me of things that are untrue, call me insulting names...Then when I respond to you, you cant admit you are wrong and result to insults again...Its funny that you seem to like pointing out the negative stuff, but not once when Ive said something positive have you responded...I haven't once come at either of you personally, the same cant be said about you. Thats what it all comes down to...

Hey is that Michael Finley or Stephen Jackson out there?

Can't tell with the way he's chucking up jumper after jumper after jumper.

Hey is that Michael Finley or Stephen Jackson out there?

Can't tell with the way he's chucking up jumper after jumper after jumper.

Thats our boy Findog...Thats what Pop wants him to do.Take the shot if its there.

Lets get one more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!

Probably a money issue. I don't really remember

Well,I wish we had found a way to work out a deal with him.Theres a bunch of players that I wonder if we had kept them what position the team would be in.Maybe just that much tougher....Anyways I'll be glad if this series with the Suns ends tonight.Its seriously gotten "old".I blame the media for much of this.:lol:

Oh well,I like the position the Spurs are in.Never question the heart of a champion.Play hard,you win Spurs.

This team has one goal:

Im completely convinced that the Spurs are the better team.The Suns knew what they were in for before this series started.If the Spurs arent in their bracket things may turn out different.Again,the Spurs have nothing to do with the rules.The Spurs played phenomenal.It was a valiant effort.This series is history.The Spurs are just THAT tough.

Another fun series coming up.The Jazz are a very tough team.Spurs need to go out and do what they do best.Win!!This WCF will be fun.........Go Spurs Go!!

2 more and the Spurs are in THE Finals again!!....Im excited.Lets close out this series and hopefully they'll be Champs again.One step closer.Go Spurs Go!!!

Dre,

pulling for your squad. Classy group. Detroit will be formidable, but beatable.

Go spurs.

Dre,

pulling for your squad. Classy group. Detroit will be formidable, but beatable.

Go spurs.

Thanx dogg!!If Detroit keeps playing the way they are right now,the Spurs will beat them.Book it.

Then theyll be our ******* for the second time!!!:evil: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom