sanchez named starter | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sanchez named starter

Talk to jason Taylor and Zach Thomas. Taylor was hanging a Curtis Martin jersey in his locker and Zach was claiming a Jet fan beat him up a few years ago. There's no doubt the jets have had the pschological edge over Miami.

Had maybe, definately not anymore.

Sanchez has impressed me with his demeanor.Ive been watching our rivals' preseason games since I got the network! I know its preseason, but he looks like a promising young QB regardless of who he plays for, Even if its the sorry Jets

Sanchez has impressed me with his demeanor.Ive been watching our rivals' preseason games since I got the network! I know its preseason, but he looks like a promising young QB regardless of who he plays for, Even if its the sorry Jets

Your demeanor and composure are irrelevant if you can't make the throws. Everyone says Sanchez has the "it" factor. That all goes out the window if you throw the ball to the belly of the DT.

John Beck had zero composure + he couldn't make the throws. Mark Sanchez is just a cooler, more with-it John Beck!

Your demeanor and composure are irrelevant if you can't make the throws. Everyone says Sanchez has the "it" factor. That all goes out the window if you throw the ball to the belly of the DT.

John Beck had zero composure + he couldn't make the throws. Mark Sanchez is just a cooler, more with-it John Beck!

It was a bad throw, a bad couple of series against one of the best D's in the league in his first start. Did you see the throw to Smith that was called back? Did you see the TD throw?

I saw the throw to smith, that due to camera angle, nobody knows how badly Smith pushed the CB, so can't really determine if that one should have been throw or not.

Saw the TD pass....it was a nice throw....think way to much is being made of 1 throw, but I gues they had to have something to take away from that game.

It was a bad throw, a bad couple of series against one of the best D's in the league in his first start. Did you see the throw to Smith that was called back? Did you see the TD throw?

Did you see the throw that hit Ray Lewis in the hands!??!?! That woulda been 2 pick-6's!

Mark Sanchez = a more handsome and charismatic John Beck.

C'mon...even Jets fans have to admit that ONLY reason the Jets are relevant this year is because they are starting a rookie high-draft pick at qb and the media is all over it...same thing with the Lions. No one is expecting anything from the Jets (except their fans) and for good reason.

I saw the throw to smith, that due to camera angle, nobody knows how badly Smith pushed the CB, so can't really determine if that one should have been throw or not.

Saw the TD pass....it was a nice throw....think way to much is being made of 1 throw, but I gues they had to have something to take away from that game.

I'm not quite sure what you expect out of a rokkie QB in his first start. Should he have been flawless? Your 9 year vet lookeed like a rookie in 2 games against that D last year.

C'mon...even Jets fans have to admit that ONLY reason the Jets are relevant this year is because they are starting a rookie high-draft pick at qb and the media is all over it...same thing with the Lions. No one is expecting anything from the Jets (except their fans) and for good reason.

When will the dolphins be relevant again?

you are so full of ****. you guys arent going to sniff the playoffs

I don't expect to but you never know. If Sanchez protects the ball we'll have a shot. you guys have the better QB but we have the better team around our QB.

A year ago, did you think the dolphins would make the playoffs or Atlanta? I don't expect it but it can happen.

I don't expect to but you never know. If Sanchez protects the ball we'll have a shot. you guys have the better QB but we have the better team around our QB.

A year ago, did you think the dolphins would make the playoffs or Atlanta? I don't expect it but it can happen.

we will see

Back
Top Bottom