sanchez named starter | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sanchez named starter

:ponder: Going from 1-15 to 11-5 is a good start.

Great year but you still aren't relevant. When people are talking about various teams heading into the year they aren't talking dolphins. No one expects you to win 11 games this year.

Great year but you still aren't relevant. When people are talking about various teams heading into the year they aren't talking dolphins. No one expects you to win 11 games this year.

Ooooohhhh when people are talking........lol

Wow, people

No one expects???? Wow.....thats says it all

Wow, people arent talking about the Fins, I guess that means we are out.......lol

I think Rex Ryan has more to do with making the Jets relevant, his attitude and confidence rubs off on his players. Not to mention hes one of the better defensive minds in the game. I heard that Ozzie asked Rex on which defensive players to draft, don't know how true it is but a Ravens fan told me so IDK.

I dont think Rex Ryan has a good attitude. The dude looks like the typical American potatocouch.

The guy has no presence and I wouldn't really look up to him if I was a player. I just wouldn't respect the guy.

Maybe its only me but its what I would think if I was playing under him

I dont think Rex Ryan has a good attitude. The dude looks like the typical American potatocouch.

The guy has no presence and I wouldn't really look up to him if I was a player. I just wouldn't respect the guy.

It's probably just you. His former players in Baltimore seem to love him and many of them lobbied for him to get the HC job there last year.

Of coarse you don't, your a Dolphins fan...
It is only you (and other Dolphin fans), because all the players that have played under him LOVE him.
They respect Rex because he treats his players like men and not children. All people talk about is the presence that Rex has, players listen to him and they follow him. Hes a leader of men and all the players on the Jets are buying into him. He actually seems like he knows what he wants to do and how hes going to do it unlike Mangini, he also is bringing an identity and confidence.

Of coarse you don't, your a Dolphins fan...
It is only you (and other Dolphin fans), because all the players that have played under him LOVE him.
They respect Rex because he treats his players like men and not children. All people talk about is the presence that Rex has, players listen to him and they follow him. Hes a leader of men and all the players on the Jets are buying into him. He actually seems like he knows what he wants to do and how hes going to do it unlike Mangini, he also is bringing an identity and confidence.

I don't know how Ryan will do as head coach. However, as a fan I can understand why you'd be excited about him, especially after putting up with Mangini. It's nice to see a guy stirring things up and talking openly, with passion, in this era of dour Belichick clones. Hopefully he controls that emotion better than his father did.

Hey, does anyone know if Sanchez played last night?

So what you're saying is, we won't win 11 games because the media (biased and in the northeast) is not talking about us. Talk is meaningless. Predictions are meaningless. The only thing that matters is that you win on the field.

Yes, Sanchez finished 13 of 20 for 149 yards and one touchdown in two and a half quarters of work.

Thanks, I was looking for that this morning. Good showing it sounds like.

Like I've said before, i could care less if Sanchez is a bust or not. When he plays well, I'll give him his props. Sounds like he did.

Ooooohhhh when people are talking........lol

Wow, people

No one expects???? Wow.....thats says it all

Wow, people arent talking about the Fins, I guess that means we are out.......lol

You guys brought up relevance, I just stsed a fact that you aren't relevant. we are more relevant b/c of Sanchez and all his hype.

It doesn't mean you'll be bad, I'd rather be irrlevant like you were last year and win the div than relevant like we were last year and miss the playoffs.

Who cares what he looks like? You do know what Bill parcells and Tony Sparano look like, right?

Super insight!:thanks:

Neither are the Jets.

Its hilarious that a diehard Jets fan would spend most of his days on an "irrelevant" team's message board.:ponder:

They are relevant to me being a div rival buit across the Country they aren't. That is meaningless anyway, I didn't bring up the topic.

Back
Top Bottom