sanchez named starter | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sanchez named starter

As expected. Sanchez played well week 1 and there weren't any posts, he played poorly week 2 and there was a 15 page thread on it, he plays well again the other night and nothing.:lol:

As expected. Sanchez played well week 1 and there weren't any posts, he played poorly week 2 and there was a 15 page thread on it, he plays well again the other night and nothing.:lol:

You might want to go back...I gave him his props...

It's not a conspiracy just jealously b/c Dolphin fans are scared about sanchez becoming a big time QB.

so what is the o/u on pick 6 for sanchez, i say 8

Thats funny, Chad Pennington is the king of pick 6 in the NFL. He has to lead the league in them the past 3 seasons.

Ok, I've given up. I've spent 20 mins looking for that stat. Can you post the link?

That's BS. he had one bad year w/ INts returned for TDs and that was 2007.
Thats funny, because he had the same number of INTs returned for TDs in 2007, as he had in 2006 and 2008.

And I was exaggerating when I said he has to lead the league in INTs returned for TD.

FYI-He had 6 INTs returned for TDs the last 3 years, he had 2 per season. Including playoffs.

Thats funny, because he had the same number of INTs returned for TDs in 2007, as he had in 2006 and 2008.

And I was exaggerating when I said he has to lead the league in INTs returned for TD.

FYI-He had 6 INTs returned for TDs the last 3 years, he had 2 per season. Including playoffs.

When speaking about #s we are talking regular season #s so that removes 2.

Let's look at Chad's career:

2002: NONE in 399 attempts
2003: One in 297 attempts
2004: NONE in 370 attempts
2005: NONE in 83 attempts
2006: One in 485 attempts
2007: Two in 260 attempts
2008: One in 476 attempts

In his career he has 5 returned for TDs in 2395 attempts or one every 479 attempts.

Favre had 4 LAST YEAR! in only 522 attempts

Cost of internet: $24.99
Computer: $800.00
Watching one Jets fan make another look stupid: PRICELESS!

Back
Top Bottom