Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

The people that know football on this board take my posts seriously, those that don't probably trhink you know what you are talking about.

I don't care about individual stats or rankings, I care about wins and losses.

Tim Tebow single handily defeated both the Dolphins and your beloved Jests. Just sayin.

tebow is the worst quarterback i have ever seen

there are 15 rb's in the nfl who can play the position better then tebow

ronnie brown is a better qb then tebow

a few 4th quarter comebacks doesnt erase 70 years of football that say u cant win when u complete 44 percent of ur passes

tebow gets all the credit but the broncos defense, o line, and mcgahee are the reason there winning

a few 4th quarter comebacks doesnt erase 70 years of football that say u cant win when u complete 44 percent of ur passes

tebow gets all the credit but the broncos defense, o line, and mcgahee are the reason there winning

Wait.......isn't THAT the same thing everyone has been saying about Sanchez and "his" playoff wins??? Sanchez gets the credit but if not for your D and running game then you'd have Sanchez of 2011, which is really bad. On par with Tebow, you saw it when they played each other. Sanchez didn't look like he belonged as an NFL starter.

Wait.......isn't THAT the same thing everyone has been saying about Sanchez and "his" playoff wins??? Sanchez gets the credit but if not for your D and running game then you'd have Sanchez of 2011, which is really bad. On par with Tebow, you saw it when they played each other. Sanchez didn't look like he belonged as an NFL starter.

sanchez has had alot of help but sanchez can win games with his arm which is something tim tebow cannot do

This is going to sound somewhat confusing. Hell, it's even confusing to me but here goes: Sanchez is the better qb, but Tebow is the better football player. I'm saying that Sanchez has the better arm and is more suited to play the position the way we are accustomed to seeing. With that being said, I want Tebow behind center with two minutes left and the game on the line. The kid finds a way to get it done and Sanchez has those Hennelike-Moments where he is prone to throw that bonehead pass to kill his team's hopes and dreams.

This is going to sound somewhat confusing. Hell, it's even confusing to me but here goes: Sanchez is the better qb, but Tebow is the better football player. I'm saying that Sanchez has the better arm and is more suited to play the position the way we are accustomed to seeing. With that being said, I want Tebow behind center with two minutes left and the game on the line. The kid finds a way to get it done and Sanchez has those Hennelike-Moments where he is prone to throw that bonehead pass to kill his team's hopes and dreams.

sanchez has 9 fourth quarter comebacks in his career

44 percent is pretty close to marks completion percentage.

you have a very unhealthy Jets obsession.

i would say they same for you and sanchez. my obession for the jest is not nearly as bad as yours for the dolphins. you dont see me posting all over jest boards.

i would say they same for you and sanchez. my obession for the jest is not nearly as bad as yours for the dolphins. you dont see me posting all over jest boards.

You'd be laughed off the Jet boards w/ the nonsense you post.

You'd be laughed off the Jet boards w/ the nonsense you post.

what non-sense? i never praise the dolphins and i give the good teams in the afc (pats, steelers, ravens, etc) their due credit. the few times i have read the jest boards i laugh my *** off. they are more dillusional than any other fan base in the nfl, easily. play like a jet, lmao. you and your obsession for marks man juice is the best though.

what non-sense? i never praise the dolphins and i give the good teams in the afc (pats, steelers, ravens, etc) their due credit. the few times i have read the jest boards i laugh my *** off. they are more dillusional than any other fan base in the nfl, easily. play like a jet, lmao. you and your obsession for marks man juice is the best though.

You obviously do not watch football.

You obviously do not watch football.

no i usually watch professional ice skating on sunday afternoons. which ironically is what mark sanchez will be doing in a couple years. maybe you can be his "partner".

no i usually watch professional ice skating on sunday afternoons. which ironically is what mark sanchez will be doing in a couple years. maybe you can be his "partner".

I'm sure you know more about ice skating than football.

Back
Top Bottom