Saturday 7/31/04 TC Report-Morning Session | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday 7/31/04 TC Report-Morning Session

thanks for the info man! Tony Bua the next Zach Thomas? Sounds to me like he is getting some playing time. I wonder if Zach is taking some time to repair his knee while his protege gets some PT? :cool:

I like our defense, i think we should be better this year.

I really think Zach missing a few weeks of camp is a blessing in disguise. He is a veteran player who knows everything there is to no about the system and this could help him not wear down in the stretch. It also of course gives some of these younger guys a chance. I've always considered Zach Thomas unexpendable meaning it he had a serious injury we're screwed. It would be nice to know we have some quality depth.

FiN.in.RI said:
snoop #3?

Right now I'd rather have him in there than Thompson, he's much more of a big play threat, and if he keeps it up I see him either winning the job outright or splitting it with Derrius.

F150&Dolfan said:
What was the 1st team O-line anyway. These guys will get plenty of pratice becuase our run defense is very stout.

Smith-James-McKinney-Jerman-St.Clair/Carey, although I expect Carey to take the RT position and thats's the line I predict will start the season for us.

PhinDude88 said:
Did Minor look sharpe out there today? Was Morris playing mostley rb or fb?

Minor looked sharp catching the ball, he stuggled running it because there was no where to go. Morris was mainly in at HB and had the best runs of the day...

FinFan24 said:
First of all, and most importantly...:allhail: !

Second of all, most of the other guys awnsered my other questions, so i was wondering how u thot Wade Smith was looking going against JT. I kno u said as a whole they ddint look very good, but i was wondering individually if he looks like hes develpoing.

Wade looked much better with pads against him, Taylor only really beat him a couple times from what I could see, which is better than usual. Mainly the interior of the line got pushed back today, Chester was an animal.

Ohiophinphan said:
Chambers catches, were they from the outside or the slot?

It's funny you should say that Ohio, he was actually lining up from everywhere today which I really liked. Most of his catches were from the outside though.

F150&Dolfan said:
No Catches for Boston???

Not a single one that I saw. He didn't really participate but the plays he was in he didn't do much.

great post man keep them coming fins are going all the way this year!!!!!!

I see from your report that St. Clair was standing watching, any idea why? The Herald didn't mention him being out though they did mention Timbo leaving practice and an annoucement about it expected later today. You said you saw him standing around, did he get into any plays at all?

stevec said:
Did Eddie Moore get much time out there?

Yeah actually he was starting along with Greenwood and Seau, he didn't really contribute much as you can tell. He was good in coverage as his guy was covered but other than that he didn't do alot, he was in Greenwood's role of the past few years and we all remember how we complained that he didn't contribute much, same thing. I don't remember him being in on a lot of tackles, he didn't stand out like Bua and Pope.

Ohiophinphan said:
I see from your report that St. Clair was standing watching, any idea why? The Herald didn't mention him being out though they did mention Timbo leaving practice and an annoucement about it expected later today. You said you saw him standing around, did he get into any plays at all?

He wasn't actually standing around, he was walking around the field with a guy strapped on like a water skiier following him around. He just went up and down the field with this guy and his rope attached to his waist... Zach kept running between the hash marks on the near side field all day.

Finsflurry said:
He wasn't actually standing around, he was walking around the field with a guy strapped on like a water skiier following him around. He just went up and down the field with this guy and his rope attached to his waist... Zach kept running between the hash marks on the near side field all day.

Are you talking about Timbo or St. Clair?

Back
Top Bottom