Saturday 7/31/04 TC Report-Morning Session | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday 7/31/04 TC Report-Morning Session

Ohiophinphan said:
Are you talking about Timbo or St. Clair?

Actually I'm completely wrong, for some reason I thought St. Clair was #77, lol its Damion McIntosh I just didn't realize it because he didn't have a cast on. Duh!! It all makes sense now as to why that guy was strapped to him, I was wondering how I didn't hear about St. Clair getting injured. Wow sorry for that one. St. Clair was in with the first team and split time with Carey, he got beat by Taylor a couple times though. I couldn't really see the right side of the line as they were scrimmaging on the far field so I didn't have a good angle.

how did AJ looked, is he still confused.
By the really appreciate your reports.

fin13 said:
how did AJ looked, is he still confused.
By the really appreciate your reports.

He looked decent, not as good as Jay though. He completed a lot of short passes, although the pass to Minnis was about 25 yards and was superbly placed.

the things i have heard from people is that aj is very accurate unlike somebody we know that has somebody wide open and over throws it.

JTBRLZ said:
Who was starting in place for Ogunleye?

David Bowens, with a healthy dose of Jay Williams, Otis Grigsby, and Tony Brown.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
the things i have heard from people is that aj is very accurate unlike somebody we know that has somebody wide open and over throws it.

You can say that about Jay in the past and trust me I have, but today if you were open he got it to you. AJ is very accurate but so was Jay, at least for today.

Morris got more playing time with first team than Henry?

Finsflurry said:
You can say that about Jay in the past and trust me I have, but today if you were open he got it to you. AJ is very accurate but so was Jay, at least for today.

Thanks for the report Bro! Jay's a tease. He starts off strong, etc. and then plays inconsistant as the season wears on him. It's a shame, but his body just can't handle the wear and tear and after he gets nicked he starts to press a lot. Have to give him props for the fight he brings to the game, and as far as I can tell, if he has a bong, it's not more important than playing the game! Thanks again for keeping us up to date!

Steve

FinsFlurry wrote, in part,
The 0-line was getting handled pretty good out there, even with pads. Not exactly encouraging, I expected a few more running lanes but at least it's the first day.

Seems like the O-line is still going to be a major question. I do not like reading about the few yards gained and the stops made by the defense on the RB's. Looks like if the running game is down this year, it will again be at the hands of the o-line. Of course, this is only one training session and they have a lot of work to do. Let us hope the O-line improves the most during camp.

Thanks for the report nonetheless!

Well being optimistic, and hell even realistic u cant expect the line to be good on the first day of camp with 4 new starters. Specially in the run drill where the D knows whats coming. Obviously oline is a huge question mark and it will be till we play some real games.

Back
Top Bottom