Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

Sidney rice has played more than 12 games in his career 4 times. He had 4 td's in 07 and 08 where he played 13 games in each of those seasons. In 2009 With brett favre he played 16 games and had 8 tds. Hes played 13 games so far this year and has 7 tds. Golden tate in 2010 had No TD's, last year he had 3 in 16 games and has 7 this year with 12 games played. You know what that tells me? Wilson is making the players around him better. While tannehill, well, the TD #s speak for themselves

Shhhhhh .... Golden Tate was a HOF'er last year, didn't you get that memo?

So who are Russell Wilson's weapons? Tanny doesn't have a number 1 wr, but he has a good running game, a pretty solid pass catching tight end, a decent slot receiver.

The problem is he misses a ton of throws every single game. You can say lack of weapons too, but what is the dropped ball stat? Does anyone have it?
Sidney Rice (Pro Bowl WR), Marshawn Lynch (Pro Bowl RB), Zach Miller (Pro Bowl TE), Golden Tate (2nd round pick). He has a lot of weapons.

Maybe because being at the game is clearly different and allows a viewer to see what is happening real time, all over the field - not just the portion of the field the cameras show. You can see a ton more by being there live.

And if this wasn't the case, maybe all pro scouts and college scouts can merely stay home and watch Red Zone channel plus ESPN.

That is completely incorrect. I too have been to many games and it's just not the case. By "more" yes I agree you see "more". Doesn't mean you see it better. If that was the case why do they spend millions on jumbotrons for the stadium to show closer view of the field and the plays?

and the scouts don't go sit in the stands to watch the players like they used to. Where they flock to is to the private work outs the players hold.

Way too early to make an accurate evaluation of Tannehill. We'll have a better idea by end of next year.

shefter made it big on one thing. Getting breaking news on players in free agency faster than anyone else and with good communication and good sources.

ESPN does things to people.

shefter made it big on one thing. Getting breaking news on players in free agency faster than anyone else and with good communication and good sources.

ESPN does things to people.

Schefter is the best out there for breaking news and there's no debating that. His offer work can be hit or miss

I just think Ryan Tannehill does not repeat mistakes often. His recent dry spell, knock on wood, of interceptions really is huge for me.

He has started to take off running when he doesnt see anything and has realized how much that kills a defense.

I have to follow what the coaches are saying about his developement being on target and only going to get better. I dont think I have seen a rookie QB start day one for the dolphins where they were the guy throughout the season. Marino came in midstream. I am very hopeful.

Schefter is not a talent evaluator...he is a story breaker with insider contacts....any opinion he has on a player I take with a big fat grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom