Schein thinks the Bills will be this year's Cinderella | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schein thinks the Bills will be this year's Cinderella

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
I thought they were supposed to be the Cinderella of last year:

I've written about the Arizona Cardinalsmaking a run this season. Their defense is legit. I love what the Kansas City Chiefs have done; they will win at least six more games this year. Jeff Fisher, meanwhile, has the St. Louis Ramstrending. But none of those squads are flying under anyone's radar. if you want to follow a potential Cinderella story, you have to find the dark horse. Look for a team so low, no one can see it.

The potential NFL equivalent of FGCU is the team with the longest playoff drought in the NFL: your Buffalo Bills.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-duplicate-florida-gulf-coasts-cinderella-run

I think people are too quick to dismiss Buffalo. They have plenty of talent and w/ Spiller getting an increased role that is bad news for Buf opponents. If they can get decent QB play that team can make a run, I think Miami and Buf will be battling for a WC spot.

I actually think the Bills are going to go winless this year. I think hiring Marrone was a huge mistake..

The guy went 500 at Syracuse after their program hit rock bottom. Su played alot of powder puffs to build that up as well.

Losing Levitre is a huge blow to their running game. They still have question marks at LT, LG, WR, DE , LB, SS, QB

anything can happen in todays nfl. i just have a hard believing a team with no option at qb is going to contend.

anything can happen in todays nfl. i just have a hard believing a team with no option at qb is going to contend.

Carson Palmer looks like he is going to be a last minute cut. I could see Buffalo scooping him up and having some success...

Bills are most likely going to struggle this season. I think the Jets have 4th place in the division pretty much wrapped up, but the Bills could emerge as a contender for that spot.

It depends on whether or not they have a solid draft, the DL performs as they were paid and good QB play. The Bills have to be disappointed with the lack of production on the DL vs the amount they invested. Williams needs to perform up to his contract this year after having a less then stellar season last year. Although he claims to have had a boo boo on his hand which affected his play, he has to be considered a major disappointment.

As for the QB, Tavaris Jackson is not the answer and I don't see a QB from this draft class that can have a major impact this year. I don't see them going .500 against a pretty tough schedule this season.

Bills are most likely going to struggle this season. I think the Jets have 4th place in the division pretty much wrapped up, but the Bills could emerge as a contender for that spot.

Nothing is locked up, on paper I'd say NE, Mia, Buf, NYJ will be the order but everyone had Miami penciled into the 4 spot last year. Outside of NE you never know.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Anything can happen. If the bills or jets hit the jackpot and draft a stud qb who comes in right away, either team could make the playoffs. Long shot...yes. Possible.....absolutely. Seasons still months away. Lots of stuff can still happen

I still think Matt Barkley can be a good NFL quarterback based on what I saw in 2011. I know he had a lousy senior season, but I think he has the tools to at least be an Andy Dalton caliber player.

And the Bills did fire Chan Gailey and Dave Wannstedt. There is no way they found worse coaches to replace those two buffoons.

I don't think they will make a lot of noise, but I could easily see them winning 7 or 8 games if they get decent QB play. I guarantee their defense will be better with the Wannstache gone.

The bills are a mess. no qb. next guy will be a rookie. switching from 4-3 to 3-4. trust me, they are a mess.

The bills are a mess. no qb. next guy will be a rookie. switching from 4-3 to 3-4. trust me, they are a mess.

They went from a bad QB to no QB. That's probably an improvement, depends on who they draft.

Back
Top Bottom