Scoop on color change | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scoop on color change

All I know is, when you see a team like the Ravens and look at their colors, it speaks tough and physical football. Then you look at our colors. It makes us look soft and weak.

Well, better get used to them. I don't see the team breaking away from the aqua/teal and orange/coral combination any time soon. If you're really think our colors look weak, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure the '72 Dolphins would disagree. I mean look at the Packers colors...I'm green and yellow don't exactly convey toughness, but heck... they've won the most NFL championships in league history.

As Houtz mentioned, the Dolphins already stated the new logo would not look like a cartoon, so that one can't be it.

In any case, half the ones you mentioned are not cartoons. The ONLY one that honestly wouldn't look out of place in a Disney show is the Dolphins logo. The only other one that could possibly be considered a cartoon out of those is the Cardinals logo, and possibly the Bengals logo. The rest are done in a style consistent with logo design.

Then was is your definition of a cartoon? Animated correct that my guess for you? Its not. It just is a simple drawing showing the features of its subject in a simplified way. Therefore, all of those that I stated are correct. Just stating the facts.

And why can't the fans vote on what they want for a logo and/or uniform color??!! Why does goofy Mike Dee get to lead the thing??!! Let the fans decide!!!!!!

All I know is, when you see a team like the Ravens and look at their colors, it speaks tough and physical football. Then you look at our colors. It makes us look soft and weak.

Oh okay tell that to the 1971, 1972, and 1973 Dolphins who went to 3 Super Bowls in row with those unis and retro logo. Seriously. Wow.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

And why can't the fans vote on what they want for a logo and/or uniform color??!! Why does goofy Mike Dee get to lead the thing??!! Let the fans decide!!!!!!

**** we agree on something that's amazing I am with you bro!!!!!

Then was is your definition of a cartoon? Animated correct that my guess for you? Its not. It just is a simple drawing showing the features of its subject in a simplified way. Therefore, all of those that I stated are correct. Just stating the facts.

Dude, I've been drawing cartoons my whole life. It's my preferred art style. I can tell a cartoon when I see one, and I can tell a logo design when I see one. The dolphins logo is a full on cartoon character. If you dropped that dolphin into a comic strip or an animated show as a character, no one would think the wiser. It's a full fledged character! The other logos in the NFL could not work that way.

Well we play about as bad as the old Buccaneers use to so I guess we may as well have their soft shade of creamsicle in our uniform.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

And we play as soft as our uniforms look. We don't have any players who can knock the snot out of ball carriers. Look how physical the Ravens are on defense and we don't have a single player who can lay the wood like they do on a ballcarrier.

312BGVbtIe0L_SL500_AA300_-1.jpg

I dont get it. are you saying this IS our new logo, or what you want it to be?...please be more careful with your wording.

I like the unis except for the logo on the sleeve, it's redundant of what's on the helmet...the space should be used for sleeve striping.

343karc-1.jpg

rrim52-1.jpg

Here you go. I darken it up a bit. I believe the team will go with something like this. Retro Style but modern look. I really like the one we currently have just make it better and leave all the elements for tradition and history. I don't know I am just a old school kind of guy. I know alot of you won't like it but, either way we go retro or something totally new it will work. It has too or we're not going to buy the merchandise and they will suffer. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

343karc-1.jpg

rrim52-1.jpg

Here you go. I darken it up a bit. I believe the team will go with something like this. Retro Style but modern look. I really like the one we currently have just make it better and leave all the elements for tradition and history. I don't know I am just a old school kind of guy. I know alot of you won't like it but, either way we go retro or something totally new it will work. It has too or we're not going to buy the merchandise and they will suffer. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

I could live with this. Definitely has a classic look to it. Honestly, I don't really care that much, so long as they don't make us look really ridiculous or completely erase our identity.

Yeah man purple- that screams tough. Lmao, honestly you sound like a tool. If you're concerned the Dolphins colors aren't manly enough, maybe you should go root for the Vikings. Ya know, since purple (the gay pride color) is so manly right?

Back
Top Bottom