Sign Leonard Fournette | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Leonard Fournette

The reason why Jacksonville looks like fools is because they drafted a running back that high in the first place.

Nothing wrong with drafting a RB that high when it’s McCaffrey, Zeke or Gurley. Guys that could do everything at a high level.

No he will get offers at team friendly prices and I'm sure he will be looking for a playoff contending team with a decent oline.

In an unrelated note... The Giants released running back Javon Leake from Maryland over the weekend after he had been one of their trainingcamp standouts. If Miami is interested in looking at someone else for the backfield he might be an option. He's a little bigger than Ahmed, whom they signed last week.

Kamara wants 16 mil a yr, no wonder Saints are looking to trade him.

Saints want to pay him 12 mil.

Nothing wrong with drafting a RB that high when it’s McCaffrey, Zeke or Gurley. Guys that could do everything at a high level.

kamara is absolutely on that list

He got a little dinged up end of last year I don’t know if theres some medical concerns. But that tape is sick

I would never do it. I wouldn't even draft a running back in the first round and I would never pay a running back a big second contract. I don't care who it is.

Unclaimed? I think it speaks to how RBs are just commodities and that some dudes just aren’t team players

There is everything wrong with it. It's why the only teams doing it are Gettleman's Giants; Jerry's Cowboys; Coughlin's Jags and Fisher's Rams. The Cowboys could of had Jalen Ramsey with that Zeke pick and drafted Derrick Henry in the 2d.

The Giants took Saquon with the second pick when they could of had Nick Chubb in the second round. Zeke and Saquon and Fournette were/are getting paid top of the draft money from day one at a non-premium position, a position you can get Pro Bowl production from anywhere at RB. Phillip Lindsay was an UDFA in 2018 and he posted a ypa nearly half yard better than Saquon.

Fournette and Mccaffrey were taken with top 7 picks. Their teams could of had Joe Mixon or Dalvin Cook in the 2d; Kamara or Kareem Hunt in the 3d; Tarik Cohen or Marlon Mack in the 4th. Chris Carson in the 7th. How good are the Panthers on account of CMC? Answer is he doesn't move the needle much at all. Fournette never possessed elite traits and he's not a good back. Just a straight line runner with bad vision, he's not physical at all, avoids contact, but for some reason people think he's a poor man's Derrick Henry or Nick Chubb, he's not. He just sucks.

Back
Top Bottom