Signing both Mike Wallace & Greg Jennings/The Pat Riley effect | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing both Mike Wallace & Greg Jennings/The Pat Riley effect

The fact remains Chowder is no longer in the NFL. And the fact he got offers don't mean squat. When you have the CLE's, MIA's and OAK's of the NFL, such absurdity is bound to happen.

In the end, MIA did upgrade. All I'm advocating, is upgrade TE for this young kid. Give him someone dynamic. Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less.

If we can find a Dennis Pitta and Ed Dickson, then i'm down. But i think you underestimate how valuable Fasano's blocking is, and he holds his own as a receiver. Is he at all dynamic? No. But if he signed on for cheap (which he won't), i'd gladly give him Jeron Mastrud's role.

And Crowder was a good tackler, but not a playmaker. That Tom Brady INT is the only play i remember him making. The problem with Crowder is that he ran his mouth, and for a player as average as he was, that was not a good look. Jeff Ireland certainly didnt appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

You think you speak for the whole board on Fasano? So EVERYONE but me, thinks MIA should put more money into Fasano? Maybe you should move on w/ your Madden 2013 fantasy football scenario?

Madden 2013 or Fantasy Football? You're confusing me! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom