Simply unreal | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simply unreal

:bobdole:

Why do you make the same thread over and over again about the same subject.
Because he is right.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I will just say that when Ireland first got here, he wanted to draft Anquan Bolden WR in the second round and recommended that to Parcells who thought differently. e should have been a dolphin from the start.

You are kidding right?

Because he is right.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

You are kidding right?

You can't be technically right with an opinion.

I also never said he was wrong, but he posts the same **** weekly.

Lets not be silly RG3 was the best rookie in the league this year, now he may regress due to injuries but Kirk cousins is not a better qb unless u think that cousins is better than Tannehill, luck or Wilson

Best rookie? I dunno. To me Russell Wilson, Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, and Andrew Luck had more impressive rookie campaigns.

Best rookie? I dunno. To me Russell Wilson, Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, and Andrew Luck had more impressive rookie campaigns.

How was Andrew Luck more impressive 20 tds 5 int 65 percent only rookie ever with over a 100 qb rating
23 tds 18 int 54 percent qb rating of like 76

on what planet is this more impressive for Luck not to mention Griffin had another 800 yards rushing along with 8 more rushing tds

How was Andrew Luck more impressive 20 tds 5 int 65 percent only rookie ever with over a 100 qb rating
23 tds 18 int 54 percent qb rating of like 76

on what planet is this more impressive for Luck not to mention Griffin had another 800 yards rushing along with 8 more rushing tds

Luck as a rookie had 7 game winning drives.

Griffin is a product of a simple offense.

Luck as a rookie had 7 game winning drives.

Griffin is a product of a simple offense.

If it was about a simple offense why doesnt every team just do it so they can be successful. Funny how people take credit away on certain players. Simple offense as u call it or not he got production and results and threw the ball to the right team much less than Luck did . First rookie qb to ever have a 100 qb rating give the guy some credit.

i dont get this arguement that Griffin cannot play in the pocket or he doesnt read defenses well. You know what usually happens when u have read problems , interceptions

gotta love watching Reggie Wayne make those receptions for the colts instead of us but hey we got Richard Marshall and a bunch of scrap heap wr's instead lol

Screw Reggie Wayne, three years ago Boldin was on the open market but instead of taking him for free Ireland decided to trade 2 seconds for Brandon Marshall.

Every instinct Ireland had has been wrong, and if every instinct you have is wrong its time to start trying the opposite.

[video=youtube;cKUvKE3bQlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY[/video]

Screw Reggie Wayne, three years ago Boldin was on the open market but we decided to trade 2 seconds for Brandon Marshall.

Every instinct Ireland had has been wrong, and if every instinct you have is wrong its time to start trying the opposite.

[video=youtube;cKUvKE3bQlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY[/video]

well i dont think everyone has been wrong but I agree boldin was a much safer trade that could have helped us.

Entering the 2012 offseason our holes were:
1 QB
1 WR
1 CB
1 TE
1 RT
1 DE

Going into the 2012 season our holes:
2 WR
1 CB
1 TE
1 DE

Going into the 2013 offseason our holes:
3 WR
2 CB
2 TE
1 DE
1 RT
1 RB
1 FS
1 Backup QB

Plus Ireland will probably dig a few more holes at kicker and guard

Which he is fully capable of--far more than Cousins is.

Yes! This is absolutely correct and what drives me nuts about the RGIII detractors. RGIII has a quick release and is deadly accurate. He can play in any system.

Drafting Cousins was a stroke of Genius IMO. Washington will eventually get some of the picks back by trading Cousins.

Alex Marvez put it best a few days ago. Obviously Stephen Ross is quite satisfied with 6-10s and 7-9s every year with a few hundred fans in the stands. There is no other explanation for keeping Ireland. Some of the beat writers think Ireland kept his job because he got a franchise QB, which I am not sure he did. Vontae Davis looked great against Andre Johnson two weeks ago, and against Baltimore yesterday. When he was here, Sparano and his crew refused to let Davis follow Johnson all over the field electing instead to keep Davis and Smith on one side of the field regardless of the matchup. i have lost count as to how many times Johnson has burned the Dolphins over the years. But the ever so smart Ireland decided Richard Marshall is a better fit than Davis, and Ochocino was a better fit than Brandon Marshall. If anyone thinks the Dolphins are going to make the playoff next season, just ask yourself this question. Are they better than New England, Houston, Baltimore, Denver, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh? My answer is NO. Then let's throw in a more talented Kansas City which has a real Coach now in Andy Reid, a more talented San Diego team who will also have a better Coach than Turner and an improving Indianapolis team. Keep in mind, that only 6 teams in each Conference can make the Playoffs. The future looks VERY GRIMM Ladies and Gentlemen, and because we have clowns like Ross and Ireland heading this organization, that's the way it will remain. You can all disagree all you want, but anyone who's followed my posts over the years know I am usually right.

Back
Top Bottom