Simply unreal | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simply unreal

He's been very good when healthy but that was always a big concern and why I think the Skins gave up too much.

Yep. As I said in the General NFL Forum thread about the game, this year he has had concussion and knee injury, the exact same injuries he had in college, and the two things that scared the hell out of me when it was rumored that Miami would draft him.

yea its a shame because he is the best rookie by far this season, the kid has alot of heart though

Maybe too much heart. I don't know if it's his competitive spirit or the team's insistence to have him out there, but there was no reason for RG3 to be out there in the second half. His career may be taking significant hits in length by all the abuse he's taking in this game today.

I think it's a lot closer than people care to realize right now.

It's totally not. RGII's career my flounder because of injuries or something else, but right now it's not even close. Cousins might develop into a good backup. RGIII has it ALL.

Lets not be silly RG3 was the best rookie in the league this year, now he may regress due to injuries but Kirk cousins is not a better qb unless u think that cousins is better than Tannehill, luck or Wilson

HOW MANY PLAYS Lucks playmakers make for him.

Just unreal.

It is utterly disgusting how people defend Ireland. JUSt LOOK AT THIS FRANCHISE GO FROM 2 WINS TO EXPLOSIVE AND CHALLENGING RVAENS AND MIAMI IN 5 YEARS IS STILL BORING PATHETIC AND AVERAGE.

I don't know how anyone can defend Ireland without stating facts such as:

1) He did NOT want Tannehill so dont put that on him
2) He was about to pay $9 mill a year to ORTON until Ross stepped in
3) He traded our best CB adn WR and surprised why we have the lkes of Carroll, McCann, Armstrong, NaNaee running in and out of Miami.
4) He did not FIELD any exciting, good, fun, or contending team in 5 years.
5) He has nOT fixed our O line issuse after investing our entire ORGANIZATION in that 1 area. If you think he hasn't, think again. #1 pick, #16 pick, #4x (Martin), FA Incognito, FA Grove, FA Carey, 4th rd Jerry, FA Hicks, etc etc.
6) He trades up for slow pathetic Runnign Backs but trades BACK when explosive ones like Mathews is on board.
7) He thought the WR Gap btw the 3rd round and earlier was so big that they did not warrant that high of a pick but yet 1 month later he wanted TY Hilton included Part of the Davis trade. He STILL thought HIlton was garbage and wanted him part of Davis? REALLLY?? The guy is a machine yet we wanted him as if he was a 6-7th round pick thrown into a deal. How dumb is this baboon? On top of that if he was so good that you want him 1 month later WTF did he do that you found him not worth it jus 1 month ago?

“His mouth started to speak, but his brain decided it hadn't got anything to say yet and shut it again. His brain then started to contend with the problem of what his eyes told it they were looking at, but in doing so relinquished control of the mouth which promptly fell open again. Once more gathering up the jaw, his brain lost control of his left hand which then wandered around in an aimless fashion. For a second or so the brain tried to catch the left hand without letting go of the mouth and simultaneously tried to think about what was buried.:)

Played against one of the top defenses on the road, no running game to rely on, no protection from his offensive line...guy had a pretty good day considering he's had to carry that team this season as a rookie.

Average lol. Some of you only know how to read box scores and post fantasy stats.

No running game???? Ballard ran very well.

“His mouth started to speak, but his brain decided it hadn't got anything to say yet and shut it again. His brain then started to contend with the problem of what his eyes told it they were looking at, but in doing so relinquished control of the mouth which promptly fell open again. Once more gathering up the jaw, his brain lost control of his left hand which then wandered around in an aimless fashion. For a second or so the brain tried to catch the left hand without letting go of the mouth and simultaneously tried to think about what was buried.:)

Where is your playmakers talley thread?

No running game???? Ballard ran very well.

No running game. Ballard isn't scaring anyone. Baltimore was willing to give Ballard whatever he wanted. They know we're the real threat lies. How much pressure was Baltimore getting from their front four today?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

It's totally not. RGII's career my flounder because of injuries or something else, but right now it's not even close. Cousins might develop into a good backup. RGIII has it ALL.

Something else being that teams figure out how to keep him in the pocket and force him to beat teams with his arm?

Did you find a new team to boycott yet? Since, you've never had anything positive to ever say about this team, I guess you are always right!

I have positive to say when it's warranted, I just don't run around like a horny puppy humping legs at the least bit of excitement! One thing I am right about is you vanished for months after your playmakers thread clowned you! Don't worry though it wasn't forgotten and several of us nominated you for Thread Of The Year. :3w:

I have positive to say when it's warranted, I just don't run around like a horny puppy humping legs at the least bit of excitement! One thing I am right about is you vanished for months after your playmakers thread clowned you! Don't worry though it wasn't forgotten and several of us nominated you for Thread Of The Year. :3w:

Lets all get positive about a third 7-9 season in 4 years yay

Back
Top Bottom