Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game....

insomnia411

The world is yours
Reaction score
I am completely befuddled because of two things.

1) How did our defense manage to make the Jet offense look so good? They clearly suck. They have very little in the way of a running game, nothing in terms of a down the field passing attack, and when the defense covers Dustin Keller Sanchez looks completely lost back there.

2) How did we not completely blow out the Bills? They are completely and totally abysmal. Nothing going for them whatsoever.

I dunno, I really hope my Fins show me somethin tomorrow night because right now I'm pretty apalled.

Most people on here said they'd be happy with a 2-2 start before the season started... And now with the opportunity to go 3-1... Its all changed... Thats what I find amusing...

1) How did our defense manage to make the Jet offense look so good? They clearly suck. They have very little in the way of a running game, nothing in terms of a down the field passing attack, and when the defense covers Dustin Keller Sanchez looks completely lost back there.

2) How did we not completely blow out the Bills? They are completely and totally abysmal. Nothing going for them whatsoever.

I dunno, I really hope my Fins show me somethin tomorrow night because right now I'm pretty apalled.

Because this team doesn't dominate anyone.

Most people on here said they'd be happy with a 2-2 start before the season started... And now with the opportunity to go 3-1... Its all changed... Thats what I find amusing...

I never thought that or said that.

Apalled at being 2-1? You? Makes sense to me. By the wya, the Jets kicked the crap out of the Pats and lost a 1 point game at home despite having the worst offensive performance in a while. The Jets are very very good.

everyone doesn't look good all the time. just the other day i refused to help an old lady cross the road.

Apalled at being 2-1? You? Makes sense to me. By the wya, the Jets kicked the crap out of the Pats and lost a 1 point game at home despite having the worst offensive performance in a while. The Jets are very very good.

A. The Cardinals are 2-1 and the Chiefs are 3-0. Being 2-1 means nothing.

B. Please explain how the Jets have better personnel than the Fins do. On offense it's not even close we're better at almost every position, and on defense they are better than us, but without Revis and Pace they aren't exactly loaded. They don't have a pass rusher nearly as good as Wake, and in the front 3 we are much better IMO.
The difference is COACHING which is what I've been trying to explain. The Jets have such a better coaching staff than we do it's not even funny. Dan Henning should be taking ****ing notes right now as to how to run an offense as shown by Mike Schottenhiemer. This guy Sanchez isn't any good at all, we made him look like a superstar because we can't cover a tight end and we can't get off the field on 3rd down if our lives depended on it. If we made him go deep with the ball we would have embarrased the Jets.

B. Please explain how the Jets have better personnel than the Fins do. On offense it's not even close we're better at almost every position, and on defense they are better than us, but without Revis and Pace they aren't exactly loaded. They don't have a pass rusher nearly as good as Wake, and in the front 3 we are much better IMO.
The difference is COACHING which is what I've been trying to explain. The Jets have such a better coaching staff than we do it's not even funny. Dan Henning should be taking ****ing notes right now as to how to run an offense as shown by Mike Schottenhiemer. This guy Sanchez isn't any good at all, we made him look like a superstar because we can't cover a tight end and we can't get off the field on 3rd down if our lives depended on it. If we made him go deep with the ball we would have embarrased the Jets.

Stop whining. The Chiefs and Cardinals will fade away as the season goes on. The Jets are a better team than us, but mostly their OC knows how to run a offense and their defense is real.

WOW Sanchez just threw an INCREDIBLE pass to a WIDE OPEN receiver for a TD. Real ****ing diffiicult, my fat *** could have completed that ball. I don't think the Dolphins have had a receiver that wide open in 15 years. ****in Henning sucks. I can't deal with this **** anymore I'm going to have to find a new state to live in if the Jets are going to dominate like this all year. ****!

You are right, I rather be 0-3 than be 2-1 because the Chiefs are 3-0. Jesus help me. The Jets have a better TE, the have a better offensive line, they have a better #2 WR, they may have a better QB ( Sanchez has 5 tds and no picks so far this year.) It may be coaching but we also do not have the level of talent that the Jets do as a team. Lol @ Scottenhiemer being a much better offensive coordinator.

Stop whining. The Chiefs and Cardinals will fade away as the season goes on. The Jets are a better team than us, but mostly their OC knows how to run a offense and their defense is real.

Their defense is not that great without Revis and Pace. It is good and thats it. If you have a CB that could shut out his receiver without alot of help at all and you have good personal then you are going to be great.

Their defense is not that great without Revis and Pace. It is good and thats it. If you have a CB that could shut out his receiver without alot of help at all and you have good personal then you are going to be great.

Give credit. It's a great D.

WOW Sanchez just threw an INCREDIBLE pass to a WIDE OPEN receiver for a TD. Real ****ing diffiicult, my fat *** could have completed that ball. I don't think the Dolphins have had a receiver that wide open in 15 years. ****in Henning sucks. I can't deal with this **** anymore I'm going to have to find a new state to live in if the Jets are going to dominate like this all year. ****!

Patrick Cobbs in the Houston game.

Patrick Cobbs in the Houston game.

Yea, it's funny you would bring that up because it was yet another big fat loss to Houston.... And Dan Henning is to Mike Schottenhiemer as Raul Mondesi is to Willie Mays.

Comeback time Buffalo... Yea.

Back
Top Bottom