Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game....

Um I did give credit. When Revis is there they are GREAT. When he is not there, they are GOOD NOT GREAT. We had 460 plus yards on them last week. Last year in his two start Henne ripped them apart WITH Revis. I am not going to kiss their defenses *** for no reason. Proper respect was given the first time.

2nd Game vs the Jets last year the Dolphins had barely over 100+ offensive yards.

Also...why are you still talking about last year? Last year is over. I'm talking about last year only to make a rebuttal to your comment about last year. But why are you talking about last year?

I am completely befuddled because of two things.

1) How did our defense manage to make the Jet offense look so good? They clearly suck. They have very little in the way of a running game, nothing in terms of a down the field passing attack, and when the defense covers Dustin Keller Sanchez looks completely lost back there.

2) How did we not completely blow out the Bills? They are completely and totally abysmal. Nothing going for them whatsoever.

I dunno, I really hope my Fins show me somethin tomorrow night because right now I'm pretty apalled.

LOL is this guy serious?

A. The Cardinals are 2-1 and the Chiefs are 3-0. Being 2-1 means nothing.

B. Please explain how the Jets have better personnel than the Fins do. On offense it's not even close we're better at almost every position, and on defense they are better than us, but without Revis and Pace they aren't exactly loaded. They don't have a pass rusher nearly as good as Wake, and in the front 3 we are much better IMO.

i missed this one. how exactly are the fins better at almost every position on offense?

qb - lets call it a wash right now
rb - jets have the edge here
wr - even though you gusy might have the better #1, overall our receiving corps is better
te - keller is much better than fasano
fb - polite is very good and the jets fb's are also very good. i'll give you the edge here though since richardson is old and conner is a rookie
o-line - overall the jets line is better.

1) How did our defense manage to make the Jet offense look so good? They clearly suck. They have very little in the way of a running game, nothing in terms of a down the field passing attack, and when the defense covers Dustin Keller Sanchez looks completely lost back there.

2) How did we not completely blow out the Bills? They are completely and totally abysmal. Nothing going for them whatsoever.

I dunno, I really hope my Fins show me somethin tomorrow night because right now I'm pretty apalled.

No running game? You're right, we only had about 250 yards rushing. There was no need for down field passing, obviously the plan was to run the ball. At least try to pay attention.

LOL

This is just too funny.

In the past three games Sanchez has thrown for over 600 yards with 8TD's and 0 INT's. I'd say the kid is looking pretty damn good.

We lost to a great defensive team (Baltimore) by 1 point and everyone was making it seem like the sky was falling. The reality is that the Jets have a damn good football team led by a great defense and a young QB who is steadily turning into the player we drafted him to be.

This is a team that was 30 mins away from the Superbowl last year and that was with Sanchez throwing multiple picks every other game. Since then we've added the likes of Antonio Cromartie, Jason Taylor, LaDainian Tomlinson, and oh yeah, that dude Santonio Holmes who is getting ready to make his debut. Not to mention that Sanchez is lightyears ahead of where he was last season.

The Jets have an offense.

Holy sh*t.

I say the Jets O-line is their biggest strength. I kind of thought LT would flourish behind that line even though I'm sure most rival fans considered him washed up. Luckily I had to run out when the Jest were up 24-7 so I didn;t sit here and get totured watching them blowout Buffalo. Then again I would have flipped to the red zone channel had I stayed home. Since getting that channel I don't watch full games unless it's prime time or Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our O only scored 38 pts but we clearly suck. Did you really watch the game?

Bills are really bad...

Jets looked really good..

Bills had no chance.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by insomnia411
On offense it's not even close we're better at almost every position

Holy ****!

QB - Sanchez, quite easily right now.
RB - LT/Greene
WR - Marshall is better than our #1, our core is MUCH more complete
TE - Keller
OL - Jets, although its close. Long might be the best in the league, but even then he aint much better than Brick. Both are great units.

Pretty laughable statement. How many points you guys put up against the Bills? The Pats? Significantly less than the Jets did, that's for damn sure.

Back
Top Bottom