Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game....

38-7..lol.. Three straight passes, three straight touches by the WR's on thos passes, three straight drops.. HAHA.. Damn man, Buffalo sucks so bad its too funny.

Both LT AND Shonn Greene has over 100 yards..and neither one has touched the ball 20 times yet..LOL

Kind of sad when a supposed Dolphins fan is making himself look worse than a Jets fan on here.

AND Parrish was just tackled by his own man.. Lol.. Heres to the 2010 Bills being more pitiful than the 2007 Dolphins

Most people on here said they'd be happy with a 2-2 start before the season started... And now with the opportunity to go 3-1... Its all changed... Thats what I find amusing...

I thought 2-2 (2-1 in the division) heading into the bye would be ideal.

After the MNF game w/ the Pats, 2-2 overall is still okay; it'd be the 1-2 in the division that concerns me.

I'll just say this for the jest. After signing Trevor Pryce, it dawned on me that they will sooner or later have to let some good players go or have the roster will be filled w/ big names from top to bottom and eventually be in cap hell.

After the MNF game w/ the Pats, 2-2 overall is still okay; it'd be the 1-2 in the division that concerns me.

I'll just say this for the jest. After signing Trevor Pryce, it dawned on me that they will sooner or later have to let some good players go or have the roster will be filled w/ big names from top to bottom and eventually be in cap hell.

trevor pryce is being paid 700k by the jets. and fitspatrick is trying to get himself hurt

Like the Jests fan said (jesus, this thread is so awful from the guy who needs sleep -- that again I'm agreeing with them) Trevor Pryce isn't paid much.

But Jet Offensive, you guys will have cap problems next year. But that doesn't matter this year. It isn't Trevor Pryce, its the other "stars" that will all want to be paid like Top 3 players COUGH COUGH BRAYLON EDWARDS.

kyle wilson's problem is that he gives the wr too much space at the line of scrimmage. He needs to man up and jam them at the line...That's what makes revis soo good is his ability to win at the line of scrimmage amongst other things he does best

I'm sorry I'm not here to have a Jets pep rally. Yea, they're good but we can certainly beat them with the team that we have. It's just a shame that our coaching staff is a bunch of bums.

Henning is the weak link on the coaching staff. The others I have no problem with.

Jets are rolling right now, but they'll be taken down to Earth eventually. Tomorrow is a must win for the Pats and Fins.

Its not how you start but how you finish. Just ask any Bronco fan or Brandon Marshall.

Boy...our coaching staff is a bunch of bums after one loss. Glad your opinion has no bearing on our coaching situation. Jeez. Hope you show up if we win tomorrow.

Nope. He's headed for time out.

(ahem)
This is not in the Depths. Clean it up, boys!

Like the Jests fan said (jesus, this thread is so awful from the guy who needs sleep -- that again I'm agreeing with them) Trevor Pryce isn't paid much.

But Jet Offensive, you guys will have cap problems next year. But that doesn't matter this year. It isn't Trevor Pryce, its the other "stars" that will all want to be paid like Top 3 players COUGH COUGH BRAYLON EDWARDS.

yeah gonne be tough to keep holmes, edwards and cromartie.

Back
Top Bottom