Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game....

I am so tired of this crap

Last year in the second game Henne went 12 for 21...sacked 6 times
for 112 yards total...you couldn't be further from the truth
about Henne tearing them apart

I meant Henne's second start not the second game against them. I think Henne was 20-26 for 2 tds and 270 yards.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

jets had 147 yards rushing against the fins. that's just slightly more than sh*t.

Sad but true

LITTLE COMEBACK BREWIN IN BARFALO UH OH...

This would be glorious.

I said earlier this year to CK among others I would take the Jets receiving core over the Phins, but I included the TE position as to me its part of it. Ill take B Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes and Keller over Marshall, Bess Hartline and Fasano. Given the way LT is playing right now, I think you could even make a case for their backfiled to be as good as Miami's.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

LITTLE COMEBACK BREWIN IN BARFALO UH OH...

This would be glorious.

your thread could use a comeback.

I said earlier this year to CK among others I would take the Jets receiving core over the Phins, but I included the TE position as to me its part of it. Ill take B Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes and Keller over Marshall, Bess Hartline and Fasano. Given the way LT is playing right now, I think you could even make a case for their backfiled to be as good as Miami's.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

your thread could use a comeback.

Well then remember this the next time you ride the collective dick of the "trifecta" because we could have had both Holmes and Braylon Edwards for a bargain bin price just like the Jets did.

As to your second point... Really not sure why you have to take a ****in message board this seriously.

Well then remember this the next time you ride the collective dick of the "trifecta" because we could have had Braylon Edwards for a bargain bin price just like the Jets did.

As to your second point... Really not sure why you have to take a ****in message board this seriously.

Rather have Marhsall.

Well then remember this the next time you ride the collective dick of the "trifecta" because we could have had both Holmes and Braylon Edwards for a bargain bin price just like the Jets did.

LOL. You're the one that created this dumb thread, speaking of taking things seriously. If you saw any of my posts, you would know riding the jock of the Trifecta is the last thing i do. I think Sparano is a doofus, and I routinely call out Parcells for being stubborn and not getting an athletc TE. The Miami Dolphins arent good enough yet. Thats my opinion, and I stated it prior to the season. Good team, but still a ways to go. If they lose to NE, I think the season could go off the rails.

What the **** ever this is such a joke the Bills are the most miserable franchise I've ever witnessed play sports.

We'll see what happens for the remainder of the year but if the Jets are going to dominate like this I'm literally going to have to move and I'm not even kidding. I really really can't take this **** anymore.

What the **** ever this is such a joke the Bills are the most miserable franchise I've ever witnessed play sports.

We'll see what happens for the remainder of the year but if the Jets are going to dominate like this I'm literally going to have to move and I'm not even kidding. I really really can't take this **** anymore.

but the Jets cant run the ball and have no downfield threats. remember?

Back
Top Bottom