Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game....

Give credit. It's a great D.

Um I did give credit. When Revis is there they are GREAT. When he is not there, they are GOOD NOT GREAT. We had 460 plus yards on them last week. Last year in his two start Henne ripped them apart WITH Revis. I am not going to kiss their defenses *** for no reason. Proper respect was given the first time.

last i looked, the Jets had 138 yards on the ground in the 1st half. i suppose my idea of sucking and yours must be quite different then. next week they will have Santonio Holmes back as well.

Yea, it's funny you would bring that up because it was yet another big fat loss to Houston.... And Dan Henning is to Mike Schottenhiemer as Raul Mondesi is to Willie Mays.

Comeback time Buffalo... Yea.

Fun how I though of one when I thought about it for like 5 seconds. Whatever you say dude. You want to ***** and whinning every week. Be my guest if it makes you feel better.

last i looked, the Jets had 138 yards on the ground in the 1st half. i suppose my idea of sucking and yours must be quite different then. next week they will have Santonio Holmes back as well.

No, they suck. How dare you challenge Insomina! The only thing we have better (clear but better) is #1 Wr, Slot Receiver, Left Tackle, and MAYBE MAYBE the RBs.

WOW Sanchez just threw an INCREDIBLE pass to a WIDE OPEN receiver for a TD. Real ****ing diffiicult, my fat *** could have completed that ball. I don't think the Dolphins have had a receiver that wide open in 15 years. ****in Henning sucks. I can't deal with this **** anymore I'm going to have to find a new state to live in if the Jets are going to dominate like this all year. ****!

lol...maybe you didnt see the pump fake that got edwards that open. and our running game doesn't look good? your analysis is incredible!!!

well, IMO it's a pretty moronic statement to say the Jets cant run the ball when they are on pace for well over 200 yards in a game.

Dustin Keller is pretty obviously the Jets best offensive weapon, as well as the one that Sanchez relies upon the most. If you take him away and don't leave ****ty Bobby Carpenter on him the Jets look like autistic kids on offense. The idea that they have better offensive players than us is ludicrous. The difference is they have a coordinator that is not retarded. Brandon Marshall is 12x better than any receiver on the Jets and the Fins O-line is much better, notably as far as tackles are concerned. Long might be the best LT in the league.

The Bills run D is atrocious, the Jets didn't run the ball on the Fins for ****.

Last year in his two start Henne ripped them apart WITH Revis. I am not going to kiss their defenses *** for no reason. Proper respect was given the first time.

I am so tired of this crap

Last year in the second game Henne went 12 for 21...sacked 6 times
When is throwing for 112 yards "tearing anyone apart"...
you couldn't be further from the truth

The Bills run D is atrocious, the Jets didn't run the ball on the Fins for ****.

you said the Jets can't run. they are on pace for 270 yards rushing last i looked. the Phins didnt run all over the Bills the way they are. The Jets werent the top rushing team in the league by fluke last year. This thread is an abysmal failure, and I cant quite figure out the point of it. Was it just to whine and bash the Jets?

Dustin Keller is pretty obviously the Jets best offensive weapon, as well as the one that Sanchez relies upon the most. If you take him away and don't leave ****ty Bobby Carpenter on him the Jets look like autistic kids on offense. The idea that they have better offensive players than us is ludicrous. The difference is they have a coordinator that is not retarded. Brandon Marshall is 12x better than any receiver on the Jets and the Fins O-line is much better, notably as far as tackles are concerned. Long might be the best LT in the league.

So Berger is better than Mangold?

Fason is better than Keller?

Hartline is better than Edwards?

Our offense is not better. It also comes down to execution. If they play is there, but the players dont execute, whose fault is that?

Back
Top Bottom