Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game....

Buffalo looks like oneof the saddest team I've seen in a while they just dont want to play anymore. what a sorry team no heart.

well i see this got moved. i don't blame you guys, i wouldn't want this atrocity of a thread on the main board of my forum either. this thread is just a complete embarassment to the board. you should have just completely deleted it.

Boy have you succeeded in making yourself look like a complete idiot.

well i see this got moved. i don't blame you guys, i wouldn't want this atrocity of a thread on the main board of my forum either. this thread is just a complete embarassment to the board. you should have just completely deleted it.

Not everyone on here is a moron. See my last post regarding whoever started this thread.

DUMB DUMB DUMB!

I'm sorry I'm not here to have a Jets pep rally. Yea, they're good but we can certainly beat them with the team that we have. It's just a shame that our coaching staff is a bunch of bums.

Jets are rolling right now, but they'll be taken down to Earth eventually. Tomorrow is a must win for the Pats and Fins.

Holy hell.....the Bills f'n blow!!!!

no...i know. but imagine being a jets fan and seeing this thread. it's just too much fun. just having a little fun with it. i 'm not terribly excited by this win. this is what a supposedly superior team is supposed to do to a team like the bills.

I'm sorry I'm not here to have a Jets pep rally. Yea, they're good but we can certainly beat them with the team that we have. It's just a shame that our coaching staff is a bunch of bums.

Boy...our coaching staff is a bunch of bums after one loss. Glad your opinion has no bearing on our coaching situation. Jeez. Hope you show up if we win tomorrow.

and yeah -- total 180. Amazing how a team goes from "not good" to "good" in a few pages and quarters of a game.

Back
Top Bottom