SMITH BACK IN FRISCO: per nfl network. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SMITH BACK IN FRISCO: per nfl network.

I wonder which "source" told the reporter that Smith was serious about signing with the dolphins. These reporters should be held accountable for some of the BS that they report. So much for unbiased reporting. Sports reporters are like the janitors (no offense) of the media world.

Oh, I just figured out who these "sources" are. They are the player's agents. These moron reporters are so hung up on breaking a story than reporting truthful stories.

I wonder which "source" told the reporter that Smith was serious about signing with the dolphins. These reporters should be held accountable for some of the BS that they report. So much for unbiased reporting. Sports reporters are like the janitors (no offense) of the media world.

Did he take a commercial flight to Miami just for a site seeing visit????

Come on guys, he returned to San Fran. It makes our chances, looking from the outside, less likely. If he was serious about signing, more than likely he would have signed the deal already, in Miami.

The only small hope I can take from this is he may have wanted to have one final talk with the 49'ers to firm up his decision to sign with Miami. But that's just dreaming at this point.

Peter King just called in to NFL Network and said he thinks there is still a chance Alex Smith ends up with Miami especially if we give him more then 3 years 24 mill. Take this with a grain of salt becuase well you know......

Peter King just called in to NFL Network and said he thinks there is still a chance Alex Smith ends up with Miami especially if we give him more then 3 years 24 mill. Take this with a grain of salt becuase well you know......

Is Condon Peter King's agent too? Wouldn't shock me at all.

But thinking it through, why would he then return back to San Fran? To try and milk more money out of San Fran or Miami?

Just seems very unlikely to me.

he lives there. oy

But would he fly to San Fran, return back to Miami to sign a contract? Why not just stay in Miami sign the contract, and then go back to San Fran to get all his ****?

I'm thinking condon hates the dolphins and we need to get rid of any trace of him on our team. for ****'s sake this ******* is making Drew look like a saint.

Back
Top Bottom