SMITH BACK IN FRISCO: per nfl network. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SMITH BACK IN FRISCO: per nfl network.

A few people in this thread are indeed making him the bad guy. WildBill3 just advocated severing all business ties with him, which would presumably mean cutting any Dolphins players he represents.

Condon is not a very popular guy and I believe there's at least one team (can't remember which off the top of my head, maybe New England?) that won't even do business with him for the most part.

But there's no denying that he's a damn good agent. Peyton and Alex Smith are both getting away with highway robbery here. I feel bad for the Broncos. 5 years 95 million for a 36 year old guy coming off of multiple neck surgery with a cadaver bone lodged in his spine. Are you kidding me?

Don't blame the agents, blame the dummies running the teams.

Guys, I'm pretty sure Condon represents half of our FO too. I agree that we're getting used hardcore, but the Condon thing probably has nothing to do with it.

Ok, then he takes a plane back to Miami to sign the contract?

I dunno, seems not very likely to me.

But I'm hoping its true.

you think he doesnt have to go home before he moves? either way.. If he like miami or not he has to go home.

-Real life problems.

Condon is not a very popular guy and I believe there's at least one team (can't remember which off the top of my head, maybe New England?) that won't even do business with him for the most part.

But there's no denying that he's a damn good agent. Peyton and Alex Smith are both getting away with highway robbery here. I feel bad for the Broncos. 5 years 95 million for a 36 year old guy coming off of multiple neck surgery with a cadaver bone lodged in his spine. Are you kidding me?

Don't blame the agents, blame the dummies running the teams.

Condon's speciality is representing top quarterbacks, so if New England indeed avoids him it's because they can.

As soon as Tom Brady decides he'd rather spend his time watching his supermodel wife fellate him in one their 100 bedrooms than watching cutups of third down defenses, New England will start having to deal with Condon again.

Personal enmity between FO's and agents means dick when wins and losses are on the line.

actually quite impressed with ireland and co. nobody knew? pretty impressive stuff. but hey, we know how ryan clark feels. thats whats important!

Maybe our front office enjoys jacking up players asking prices. Meeting with these players doesnt hurt us one bit, but it sure hurts the teams that overpay for them!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Condon's speciality is representing top quarterbacks, so if New England indeed avoids him it's because they can.

As soon as Tom Brady decides he'd rather spend his time watching his supermodel wife fellate him in one their 100 bedrooms than watching cutups of third down defenses, New England will start having to deal with Condon again.

Personal enmity between FO's and agents means dick when wins and losses are on the line.

Yep, agreed, but just pointing out that Tom Condon is pretty despised by a lot of NFL teams and their fans, not just us.

This is becoming a big joke. No manning, no flynn, and no smith. Stick with matt moore for another year and use what remaining cap money on someone else other than a qb.

If that's the case, we're dodging the bullet of one BAD Qb after another. Except for Manning barring health of course.

I hope we stick with Moore and draft a young guy with physical tools, big arm, eyes down the field, some swagger, raw. Not sure that Tannehill is that guy, but we are definitely bringing one in with our first four picks. That I am positive about.

Nothing will change here until Ross axes Ireland, gets a GM that can run the FO and work with his coach and Ross steps back let things happen and STFU

Best news i have heard. I pray to god that Miami doesn't compund their awful off season by signing Smith! AT this point I would go for Weeden in the second!

yeah...i mean how do these guys not pick up on this stuff...its crazy...bring in flynn but act like you don't know his price before he even shows up and then give him a low offer and expect him to cave??? why...cause he's out to dinner with you...just makes no sense

and sure enough he goes back and starts telling teammates how miami low balled him etc and the reputation continues to build in the wrong way...can these guys do business in an ethical way for once...other than making guys the highest paid players at their positions we can't land anything...

I'm pretty sure before Flynn showed up in Miami, or officially scheduled a visit, there were multiple reports the Dolphins were low balling him because they felt he would take a Philbin discount.

I agree with you, it's pretty unbelievable Flynn didn't know the ball park of their offer. Yet he showed up. You are once again, IMO, blaming the WRONG party.

Back
Top Bottom