So Reggie Bush will sign with the Jets I bet... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Reggie Bush will sign with the Jets I bet...

I enjoy your posting agenda, please keep at it. We definitely don't have enough guys here with your gimmick.

Yeah, my agenda is .... The Miami Dolphins.

I am not the one having a man crush on a certain player and make every excuse in the book. I gave Tannehill credit where credit was due this season and I criticized him when it was warranted. Bush did not run very well too but he also had only 8 attempts. But the fumble was not on him.

Agenda? :lol: Laughable at best.

Reggie deserved to be benched. His fumbles are a real problem and the oline was having a terrible time blocking.

You know it right? It seemed to me that for some reason Philbin and co. (Ireland behind it?) did not Bush to get his 1000 yds. rushing today. 8 carries??? Really?? The guy needs 40 yds for a significant achievement and you decide not to give him a shot at it? For what reason? The game was clearly over before it started, so why not give him the ball at least 15 times for christ sakes.

I just do not get it. I think Ireland was behind it, passing the message down to Philbin, so his agent will not ask for more money because of the 1000 yd season. Shame on them.

Whatever the case, Bush is clearly pissed about it, and I think this seals it. He will NEVER want to play for the Dolphins again. He probably will not even listen to their low ball offers.

My guess is he surely signs with the Jets, 3 year deal, and the Jets beat the Dolphins 2x next season on 2 great games from Reggie. Book it! :crazy:

Good riddance. He's soft and cannot break a tackle to save his life at the line of scrimmage. He's a perimeter player who hits the odd big run to up his average. Most of his runs are 2 yards and down. Money can be better spent elsewhere.

Now im not saying that they will be under the cap like crazy, but they will be able to sign one or two decent FA's. We have the rollover money from this season.
Depends on what you mean by decent the roll over money won't take you out of the negative cap space along with the fact you have to have at least 6mil for the draft. The player also has to want to go there in order to sign with a team.

I saw the replay in slow motion, I'm pretty sure it was square in the chest.

There you go. The ball hit Reggie on the left arm.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000119510/Dont-a-Hightower-recovers-fumble

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Reggie deserved to be benched. His fumbles are a real problem and the oline was having a terrible time blocking.

Fumbles are worse than INTs?

Depends on what you mean by decent the roll over money won't take you out of the negative cap space along with the fact you have to have at least 6mil for the draft. The player also has to want to go there in order to sign with a team.

One thing people need to understand, players play for the money, it doesnt matter for what team. The fans create the bitterness against the teams. Case in point, Jason Taylor.

One thing people need to understand, players play for the money, it doesnt matter for what team. The fans create the bitterness against the teams. Case in point, Jason Taylor.

Correct. Knicks fans and heat fans don't like each other but melo and Lebron are great friends. I know Knicks fans that not only cant understand why they are friends but can't understand why in fact they don't hate each other. To the players it's a business, to the fans it's personal.

horrible performance by the o-line today, but bush could have made more plays instead of dancing around or running into the back of the lineman. i dont get it with reggie, one game he can be outstanding and the next he can just stink it up

Our O-line totally sucked Wazoo today. GOD Himself couldn't have done better. And we're talking about the N.E. "D", which isn't a top-10 "D" at all. But they sure looked like one against MIAMI today!

So players have never reconstructed or taken a pay cut for their team in order to help the franchise? A good WR would sign to play for the jets if they offered the same amount of cash greenbay did?

I don't think from the replays the ball was right there, rookie jitters or whatever but tanny missed there

So players have never reconstructed or taken a pay cut for their team in order to help the franchise? A good WR would sign to play for the jets if they offered the same amount of cash greenbay did?

Can you name anybody that has taken a pay cut to help a TEAM? I can think of players who have taken a pay cut because they knew they were just going to be cut otherwise, but why would anybody in their right mind take a pay cut for the team?

Back
Top Bottom