So who should be the next headcoach? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who should be the next headcoach?

Billick?

I just threw up in my mouth

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Billick is to HC's as Dilfer is to QB's

are u insane bring in mrs doubtfire/mike martz as a coach NO WAY, maybe as an oc yes

Best idea I've heard tonight. Why not? Seriously, what do we have to lose at this point?

Tonight was really a "line in the sand" moment for me. If I were Ross I couldn't go on with another BS press conference about working harder and making the commitment to getting better. Those lines only work when people believe it will make a difference. Tony's not the guy for this job, and it's all rolling downhill on everyone else.

Sparano. If we keep getting a new coach, this franchise will keep going backwards.

You keep posting this like it makes any sort of sense. When you stick with a bad coach, you get bad results. It's simple logic.

I agree firing Sparano now isn't an all together bad idea
what I'm most curious about is what sort of owner is Ross

I have heard little in regards to his expectations does he desire winning
like a Jones or Snyder or is he like Wayne?

Tonight was really a "line in the sand" moment for me. If I were Ross I couldn't go on with another BS press conference about working harder and making the commitment to getting better. Those lines only work when people believe it will make a difference. Tony's not the guy for this job, and it's all rolling downhill on everyone else.

When you refuse to make the change that is so obvious to everyone else (firing Henning), where instead you decide throw somebody else under the bus (Henne) for your friend's failures it's an immediate red flag that you can't do the job anymore. Tony is way in over his head right now, and much like Old Yeller it's time to take him out to the back of the barn and put him out of his misery. Granted, Nolan wasn't spectacular in San Fran, but something's gotta give. Quite frankly, Tony has shown he can't handle the big boy decisions.

Only one solid choice.......Herman Edwards as Head Coach !

Cowher is a pipe dream
Gruden is over rated and media hype
Martz is a stick in the mud

Right now I can't say who MIA should bring in. But I would prefer a young mind, who is innovative and willing to adjust to things on the field and with the team.

Don't like Rob Ryan idea if he's anything like his brother. This hurts but the Jets are extremely talented, but also an extremely undicisiplined football team. They get penalties up the wazoo and anyone who watched Hard Knocks shouldn't be shocked they got shutout after their bye week. Those players were most likely thinking of everything but football for 2 weeks. The Jets should be a force to be wreckoned with and while it's hard to argue with there record they've really been more lucky than good lately (or their talent just finally shows up when it counts). I think Rexy is lucky to have such a talented team to cover up the "players coach" flaws he has.

If the Jets ever really focus they'll contend for the SB, if not they'll get knocked out by a lesser, but better coached team, like New England.

Gruden sucks you're crazy if you want him in miami.I live here in the Tampa area they were calling for his head on talk radio.He took a Dungy team to the super bowl.By the time he left he had alot of players hating him.He tears down his players,and destroys there confidence.And what quarterback did he develop? Chris Sims?Brad Gradkowski?Josh Johnson?Brian Griese?Luke McNown?Tim Rattay?Rob Johnson?.He destroyed Mike Alstott in the end because he was popular and Gruden has to have the spot light not his players.No thanks we don't need another Saban

College coaches are usually NEVER successful in the NFL. Say no to Harbaugh.

I say Cowher, Gruden, Billick.

Billick and Gruden both coached at at least 4 colleges. I don't agree with moving a college coach to a NFL HC position, I think we learned from saban. But I really want Miami to offer Harbaugh the OC position.

Back
Top Bottom