So who should be the next headcoach? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who should be the next headcoach?

Good question. I don't mind the idea of interviewing Nolan. He sure as hell improved this defense in one season. With a guy like Mike Nolan, an offensive guru would be a pretty stellar staff. Mike Martz and Mike Nolan together could be a pretty solid staff. Don't think you can go wrong with Harbuagh, but have to see how Michigan's situation plays out first.

Billick and Gruden both coached at at least 4 colleges. I don't agree with moving a college coach to a NFL HC position, I think we learned from saban. But I really want Miami to offer Harbaugh the OC position.

:bobdole:

Goddamn it. I thought we've been over this. Harbaugh is not leaving Stanford for an OC position in the NFL. If he comes to the Dolphins or any NFL team for that matter, it will be as a head coach.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Good question. I don't mind the idea of interviewing Nolan. He sure as hell improved this defense in one season. With a guy like Mike Nolan, an offensive guru would be a pretty stellar staff. Mike Martz and Mike Nolan together could be a pretty solid staff. Don't think you can go wrong with Harbuagh, but have to see how Michigan's situation plays out first.

It's be done before. Needless to say, it didn't work.

Goddamn it. I thought we've been over this. Harbaugh is not leaving Stanford for an OC position in the NFL. If he comes to the Dolphins or any NFL team for that matter, it will be as a head coach.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Oh, sorry about that. I forgot that if YOU say so I should get a stone and chisel and carve it out. I simply don't agree with you.

Right you are. Trying to think of any other offensive gurus,and my mind is running a blank.

Is it possible to get Bill"Genius"Belichik?I would offer 5 1st round picks.
He´s the only one i would trust .

Could you imagine Rob Ryan here, the two brothers going at it would be a blast, it's about time we had some fun with this team. I like Gruden also.

If Tony can finish the season at 8-8 or above, there is no doubt in my mind he stays. The team is a mess right now after so many injuries.

Harbaugh or Gruden. If not those two, then I'd like to go searching for the black horse candidates... I don't think Cowher would come here, or I'd be in support of that. If Nolan will stay, I really believe we must get an offensive coach though.

We need a coach who will bring some physical and intense players to Miami. No more of this wimpy finesse crap. We need guys on both sides of the ball who will hit someone!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom