Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

It's a shame Meriweather doesn't have a history with this staff in Dallas. That's probably the only way he'd be considered.

Yes, he's a bit overrated but he's better than any safety on this roster and it's not even close. He's exactly what we've been looking for at FS.

They need to sign him and move Jones back to SS to eventually replace Bell (next season).

oh...ufa...then he'll probably get a solid offer from someone...if new orleans is gonna make malcolm jenkins not they're free safety for some unknown reason thats the team that needs to get meriweather...cause amaya and oliver blow chunks

I'll take Clemons and Jones potential over him though.

Thats just me

Clemons is what he is. He's already peaked to me. He's a decent safety but nothing more.

Jones has a lot of potential, but he can play SS and that spot will likely be open next season.

Scott Wright's first mock has us taking Landry Jones at 7.

guys...do me a favor and when the 330 games etc start do not do a play by play of whats goin on in the college games here at least...i got my dvr set for all the big games and i'd rather not know whats happening...

if you don't mind

Meriweather is bit overrated just from seeing what people say about him. My friends tried saying hes a top 10 safety in the league, meh....the guy does his own thing on the field. He's got a ton of potential to be good but he needs someone to mentor him or something. He's worth a look given that he is better than Culver...other than that idk.

Overall, I think signing would be smart given Bell's age.

guys...do me a favor and when the 330 games etc start do not do a play by play of whats goin on in the college games here at least...i got my dvr set for all the big games and i'd rather not know whats happening...

if you don't mind

I'm watching FSU and Notre Dame/USF

Meriweather is worth a look as long as it doesn't require OJ Otogwe or Eric Weddle money to bring him here. I'd definitely be willing to take a one year flyer on the guy no questions asked. Long term is different.

Oops, didn't see this thread or I would have posted the Meriweather releasing in it instead of making a new thread. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom