Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

Cornelius Ingram of Philly got cut. Has a history of knee injuries but is a seam threat at TE.

Cornelius Ingram of Philly got cut. Has a history of knee injuries but is a seam threat at TE.

Wasn't he drafted 3 years ago? Does he even have a catch in the NFL? Don't see a seam threat from a guy that's never caught a ball in a game.

Wasn't he drafted 3 years ago? Does he even have a catch in the NFL? Don't see a seam threat from a guy that's never caught a ball in a game.

Fast TE that has the potential to be a seam threat is that better?

Mario Harvey got cut by the Steelers. He's short for our preferences but I'd take him over Spitler.

Mario Harvey got cut by the Steelers. He's short for our preferences but I'd take him over Spitler.

i'd take you over spitler...

anybody else of note get cut by the steelers??? they've got some talent on that team...larry foote...maybe max starks???

From PFT, these are the cuts that got the Steelers down to 58 players.

PFT said:
Here’s the full list of cuts: Baraka Atkins, Mario Harvey, Chris McCoy and Mortty Ivy, defensive lineman Corbin Bryant, defensive backs Brett Greenwood, Macho Harris, Donovan Warren and Da’Mon Cromartie-Smith, running backs James Johnson and John Clay, offensive linemen Colin Miller, Kyle Jolly, John Malecki, Trevis Turner and Keith Williams, wide receivers Armand Robinson, Wes Lyons and Tyler Grisham, tight end Jamie McCoy and kicker Swayze Waters.

From PFT, these are the cuts that got the Steelers down to 58 players.

i'm not seeing anything there...harvey the most interesting but isn't he a little undersized for us...i seem to recall that

donald lee in philly looked like he was a guy in trouble given where he was on the depth chart in the games i saw...he's older and not much of a vertical pass threat but he could help us in line and he's better than what we have depth wise at te

Incidentally, Chris Ivory is headed to the PUP list which means Joique Bell is probably safe for now.

Back
Top Bottom