Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am in town and stopped by the team store at the stadium today to pick up some new logo merchandise. Took some pictures I decided to share with you guys.

10ga4h5-1.jpg

if97bb-1.jpg

16lg30k-1.jpg

10gfa8n-1.jpg

xqkhv9-1.jpg

i21pnk-1.jpg

14ya16b-1.jpg

I work in the graphics industry and I swear that the "i" in Dolphins is crooked.

The new helmet looks fantastic! They really nailed the new logo.

I wish I could find a new authentic Tanny jersey. I have only seen screen prints for sale online and I can't stand those jerseys.

the helmet logo is diff from the jersey logo. check the tail its less curved. wonder if that's how they meant it to be

Fantastic work as always, Nubs. Much appreciated!

Absolutely love the stormtrooper look of these new uniforms.

Just ordered a Jordan aqua jersey and mini helmet. FYI guys mini helmets of the new logo are available on amazon.

Great pictures, I really love the new logo and aqua uniforms!3

Thanks. I wish they would get some of that **** for sale. Whenever I see something I like, I got to pounce. Got my new logo, nike shorts in the mail today...go to lids.com if you are interested.

My big purchase is the center of the He-man room...the authentic helmet. Should be in tomorrow. Football Fanatics has them.

Still the Fins have been slow getting the new gear out.

Why is the logo on the truck and the logo on the helmet two different logos?
I am in town and stopped by the team store at the stadium today to pick up some new logo merchandise. Took some pictures I decided to share with you guys.

10gfa8n-1.jpg

i21pnk-1.jpg

Fantastic work as always, Nubs. Much appreciated!

Absolutely love the stormtrooper look of these new uniforms.

Just ordered a Jordan aqua jersey and mini helmet. FYI guys mini helmets of the new logo are available on amazon.
A mini helmet is one of the things I got at the team store. They had full size helmets also, but I thought the logo on them looked odd. They didn't seem to be positioned correctly. The logo on the mini helmets matched what the actual helmet looks like.

The jerseys they had at the store were Wake, Tannehill and Wallace. Didn't get a jersey, mostly because I have been burned in the past with players leaving after I get a jersey. Actually haven't bought one in four years. Though I did get some nice t-shirts and a nice collared shirt.

Why is the logo on the truck and the logo on the helmet two different logos?

They were the same, the angle and lighting of the photo might make them look a little different.

The other thing is that the tail of the dolphin on the helmet curves around the back of the helmet a little bit. So in the pictures the tail looks a little more straight than on the truck. But in person they look the same.

Back
Top Bottom