Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store

A flattened out logo on the helmet is going to look like a spear from long distance. Especially at that angle. I think it was SkapePhin who posted that an ideal logo should look good from every angle and at every size. I don't see how this one qualifies.

The stadium is also no good.

Have to say that Nublar7's photos of the new merchandise are nicer than some of the professional ones I've seen. Thanks!

Michael

In that picture of the poster, why is Wake listed as a LB and not a DE? Seems like a stupid/big type for a large item at the official team store.

Or is the 34 D coming....Hmmmmmm...
Hmm, good pickup, I hadn't noticed that. Seems like an error by the graphics/marketing department.

i love it too! switching from the perfect logo of old seemed a daunting task. however i think they nailed it, not becoming a regeneration of the JJ/wannestadt days (added helmet design/grin), and completely reinventing itself. The new logo is fresh, new, and follows the new england style of design as something new and waiting to be seen. Its a modern design, and lets face it, having not won a championship since 72, we needed a new design. hopefully our luck will fall like new englands!

Back
Top Bottom