Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store

Great to know the mini helmet I got will be accurate. I was actually considering getting a full size helmet because I am such a fan of the new scheme.

I too am a long suffering fan who manages to always get the jersey of the player who sucks for the team or gets waived. Its almost a skill of mine. Only reason I got a Jordan jersey is that my name is Jordan, so even if the player sucks I will have a jersey with my name on it.

Here is a photo of my mini helmet.

5y8cah-1.jpg

Is it just me? The dolphin on the helmet is more flat where as the dolphin on the truck is more angled up

They are different. The logo on the truck was the original intention. The Dolphins' brass never contemplated that the reverse C posture of the dolphin didn't work well on the helmet, violating common sense by running opposite of the natural curvature, leaving a motion sickness effect. Subsequently they have quietly tinkered with the angle of the logo itself, and the slant of the tail, as it applies to the helmet. I've seen at least three different versions. The version in the store may be the latest evolution, soon to replace anything that appeared during OTAs.

All you have to do is check the background of that picture with Griese, Marino and Tannehill to unveil the new uniforms. There's a helmet with the new logo between Griese and Tannehill. It's the truck version, with the severe upward slant and curved tail. That's certainly not what we are seeing today on the helmets.

I give them credit for partially salvaging a bad situation.

They are different. The logo on the truck was the original intention. The Dolphins' brass never contemplated that the reverse C posture of the dolphin didn't work well on the helmet, violating common sense by running opposite of the natural curvature, leaving a motion sickness effect. Subsequently they have quietly tinkered with the angle of the logo itself, and the slant of the tail, as it applies to the helmet. I've seen at least three different versions. The version in the store may be the latest evolution, soon to replace anything that appeared during OTAs.

All you have to do is check the background of that picture with Griese, Marino and Tannehill to unveil the new uniforms. There's a helmet with the new logo between Griese and Tannehill. It's the truck version, with the severe upward slant and curved tail. That's certainly not what we are seeing today on the helmets.

You are wrong, they are the same. The photo I took doesn't give the helmet justice. Once you see the helmet in person, as I have, you will see that they are the same.

The upward angle is a good change along with the non-helmet on the dolphin.

Maybe some fans need to buy a helmet and get a heat gun to level the logo to their liking.Heck one could also buy the car door sticker and put it any angle they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Still not impressed? I understand

They nailed the colors.

I was very fearful of what Mike Dee and co. would do the beloved logo, but all in all it's very exciting.

Now if they can do something about that dump of a stadium....

Cool pics man, thanks for sharing. It's amazing to see someone 1-starred this thread. At least show some appreciation to the OP for sharing the pics with us!

Love that picture of Dion Jordan at the draft. He is gonna be great!

In that picture of the poster, why is Wake listed as a LB and not a DE? Seems like a stupid/big type for a large item at the official team store.

Or is the 34 D coming....Hmmmmmm...

16lg30k.jpg

Spirit fingers? Jazz hands? What is going on with this mannequin?

Back
Top Bottom