Something to consider about the Ajayi trade: | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something to consider about the Ajayi trade:

1. I believe Adam Gase is very smart.

2. Adam Gase saw Jay Ajayi everyday in practice for 2 years and concluded he didn't want him.

3. End of discussion.
seems like when people defended joe, tony, cam, the stache, jj...they all knew so much and yet here our team is...still very much a suck in progress

The reason for the trade is to setup a better underdog bet on the Dolphins this week. Lol.

Since Baltimore shutout the Dolphins opened as home underdogs to an Oakland team they have beaten 5 times in a row. The Ajayi trade just pushed the line higher. Perfect storm for the Fins to rebound and for us to cash in on it.

1) This was def a personality clash bw Gase and Jay, along w blown coverages and not running the way Gase wanted
2) I don't believe Jay has lost a step at all, I see it as a product of the horrid oline
3) While I understand the trade from Gase's perspective and can deal w that, the draft pick value was terrible. Needed to be at least a 3rd rounder for him to make me ok w the trade. We basically traded Ajayi for a LB that has yet to dress, and a 1 round improvement in the draft. Thinking about it that way will make you sick.

I think of it like this. If we kept him he would have knee issues now that we traded him he'll gain 2000 yds, life of a finfan.

If you look at metrics he is getting hit way before he should in backfield. The guy with the biggest deficiency in pass protection is Damien Williams. We are not going anywhere this year anyway
LOL - Not on Pass Protection...

Jay Ajayi stormed off the field during the Jets game in the 4th quarter -- right after the team tied up the game -- because he was upset that he wasn't getting his number called.

Just FYI.

Why are we so upset. Ajayi lost a step and was the right move. He looks slow this year. To bad 4th was best offer. Wish someone anti up a 3rd
if he lost a step why did we not play anyone else. Amazing how slow people look when a line lets them get met in backfield almost every time

Back
Top Bottom