Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight

NJPhinFan21

Scout Team
Reaction score
and are sitting at 3-2...how many attitudes change around here? I think the BYE week came at a perfect time(of course i say that because we need it) coming off 2 losses. Packers was a winnable game to begin with with our defense. I think the handcuffs come off of Henne for good this week. Close to 900 yards of offense in two losses if I'm not mistaken, this game he gets us a much needed victory!
:JCane305::dancing::fh:

Jets are winning tonite. I don't see why or how the Jets lose tonite. Whats ur logic?

Jets are winning tonite. I don't see why or how the Jets lose tonite. Whats ur logic?

I hope you're right, I think this game is going to be very tough. We need to do no worse than 1-1 before heading into the bye. Starting out 3-1 means nothing if we go into the bye at 3-3.

To be the best you have to beat the best right? :up:

I hope you're right, I think this game is going to be very tough. We need to do no worse than 1-1 before heading into the bye. Starting out 3-1 means nothing if we go into the bye at 3-3.

all vikings need to do is stop the run, get pressure on Sanchez, and if favre limits his mistakes they should win

WOULD YOU PEOPLE PLEASE STOP JINXING US!!!! Man, if Kharma holds true, NY is going to destroy Minny only because of all these "the jets will lose" posts.

C'mon guys the Vikings just need to score more points than the Jets and we will be all set.

Seriously, I like it when an AFC East team plays the prime time game so i was in regardless. However, Moss going to Minny makes this a bit more intriging. I think Randy will be fired up too after the Jets sort of shut him down when they last played the Pats.

Also it pains me to say this and many, many, many of you guys could never agree but what has Sanchez shown to backup the fact that last years "beat the Jets" gameplan would work this year? He's been pretty good, maybe just maybe he could win a game throwing the ball. Vikes need to keep things close to the vest, they can't let the old geezer QB throw the game away.

Last edited by a moderator:
& if the NYJs take away Minnys running game & the Minny passing game & has no turnovers they should beat them handily heh. :up:

I got kinda a laugh out of that too. If Minny takes away the Jets running game, and the Jets passing game, and doesnt turnover the ball, they should win.

I love the Jet trolls that stay here even when its not Phins/Jets week.... tools...I think AP runs all over your D tonight how's that? Revis gets torched again tonight by Moss...maybe he'll blame his other hamstring this time.

Vikings 24
Jets 13

i love how people are jumping on the jets band wagon already thinkin they're unbeatable thats why i love takin money off chumps in bets

Back
Top Bottom