Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight

Vikings are going to squash those green little boogers!!! I can't wait till these idiot jests fans have to come back here after being smacked with reality. They are 3-1, they way they act you'd think they were 16-0

Wow...boogers are teal.

It should be a good game. Could go either way, if the Vikings play a good game. They haven't done that this year though, so we'll see. Give Farve time and he'll hook up with Moss eventually, but we'll see what his td's to picks ratio is tonight.

The jets are a more talented team, and are playing much better football right now. They are also at home

However, the vikings are still a good team and need the win more.

I'll take the jets in this matchup

WOULD YOU PEOPLE PLEASE STOP JINXING US!!!! Man, if Kharma holds true, NY is going to destroy Minny only because of all these "the jets will lose" posts.

Well there's that ... and there's also the fact that our players are better than their players.
We'll win tonite ... and just about every other week this season ... because our team is very good.

BTW ... Jets point differential is +45 -- BEST in the NFL.
For the record ... Dolphins are -26.
I'm just sayin'

Yeah but with the best corner back in football coming back today and santonio and pace.....The vikes are gonna have to run AP like a horse in the belmont stakes to beat us.........
u cant shutdown both ap and moss. knowone on ur team can take moss one on one, not even revis. he has safety coverage helping him. if u double team moss, then u guys wont be able to stack the box to stop ap who will torch u guys. either way u guys r screwed.lets see how good u guys r now .

u cant shutdown both ap and moss. knowone on ur team can take moss one on one, not even revis. he has safety coverage helping him. if u double team moss, then u guys wont be able to stack the box to stop ap who will torch u guys. either way u guys r screwed.lets see how good u guys r now .
You're overestimating favre and underestimating cromartie

Back
Top Bottom